Rockstar governor Ron DeSantis wins the legal authority to ban mask mandates in court

Rod

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shrinking the GOP voting pool of retirees. 

How NY not making them where a mask that is not doing shit to there jobs they don't have or to there k to 12 public schools ? 

Another swing and a miss back to the batters box again . 

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the Republican Party in Florida won the right to kill their residents? 
How fucked up is the Republican Party……really.

The right to choose...you know freedom.  I get you are accustom to be told how to live, what to think and how to feel, most people prefer to make their own decisions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the Republican Party in Florida won the right to kill their residents? 
How fucked up is the Republican Party……really.

As someone that has had to study and follow NIOSH guidelines my whole life, Masks are worthless against the virus, now even liberal virologists are saying masks are at best 20-30% effective if worn correctly. With a little studying you'll find out worn correctly is not wearing the same mask for more than 20 minutes, changing immediately if contaminated, and replacing after every chance of contamination, and that's to get maybe 20% protection, after that it starts to be a deficit. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The right to choose...you know freedom.  I get you are accustom to be told how to live, what to think and how to feel, most people prefer to make their own decisions. 

Like speed limits? Abortion? Drunk driving? 

22 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

As someone that has had to study and follow NIOSH guidelines my whole life, Masks are worthless against the virus, now even liberal virologists are saying masks are at best 20-30% effective if worn correctly. With a little studying you'll find out worn correctly is not wearing the same mask for more than 20 minutes, changing immediately if contaminated, and replacing after every chance of contamination, and that's to get maybe 20% protection, after that it starts to be a deficit. 

So wearing masks reduces your risk. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So wearing masks reduces your risk. Thanks

To meet even 20% is a near impossibly, They know it, but are too embedded in pushing it for a year, hence why the mandates are going away, Hell even Uber Liberal Minnesota decided they didn't need them for the State Fair. Making kids wear them in school isn't a safety concern, it's about control. So no fabric masks don't work and are actually more dangerous when worn improperly, that's why NIOSH will not only fine me for providing them as a PPE but will also criminally charge me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I don't see Covid on the list, if they're going to mandate the vaccine, they need to accept the consequences of adverse reactions and remove the liability restrictions. 

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

To meet even 20% is a near impossibly, They know it, but are too embedded in pushing it for a year, hence why the mandates are going away, Hell even Uber Liberal Minnesota decided they didn't need them for the State Fair. Making kids wear them in school isn't a safety concern, it's about control. So no fabric masks don't work and are actually more dangerous when worn improperly, that's why NIOSH will not only fine me for providing them as a PPE but will also criminally charge me.

And used masks are a Bio-hazard.

• Thanks 1