Cross Country 2022

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

No reason for you to lie on what he said but he is racing a Doo so I don't see him bragging up a sled that he actually won some races on. Would be suicide for his ride. But don't let facts get in the way. 

You are one of the few that will lie to make whatever you have as a sled better.  Most people are rather honest about what they like and dislike, but they also aren't stupidly brand loyal.  Just because you are completely dishonest doesn't mean others are.  

11 hours ago, fortune46x said:

The only one dishing out personal insults is you ? I am telling you facts and its hurting your feelings apparently. 

He's riding a doo yes, he has talked bad about it yes, but its still better than his cat to him. 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Man, those new Polaris chassis look smooth.  

I liked when the one Polaris came down from a jump and the whole machine bounced off the ground.   :lol:

Might want to run that sled by the Carver Performance trailer before the next race.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Might not be to far off, they rented another ski hill for him and select others to practice on. 

that's good thinking... Polaris still took two of three spots on the box though.  

277228882_4857007134418240_4622654150380

Gall Darn it! Cat took both the factory and open points. How can this be? I mean 12-20 year old tech in there racer. Crazy! Polaris must have some bad racers because there sled is so much more advanced. I mean they have factory GPS so they know where they are on the track at all times. :lol::finger:Pootards! My Monday is now complete!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Gall Darn it! Cat took both the factory and open points. How can this be? I mean 12-20 year old tech in there racer. Crazy! Polaris must have some bad racers because there sled is so much more advanced. I mean they have factory GPS so they know where they are on the track at all times. :lol::finger:Pootards! My Monday is now complete!

are you sure they were running the old tech in the mod ... 

4 hours ago, fortune46x said:

are you sure they were running the old tech in the mod ... 

he is.

Any more questions? :lmao:

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Coming from an idiot, that's hilarious! Your pussy hurt because Cats old tech beat up Polaris new tech. 

Can you prove he has a pussy, or back up 84% of the shit you spew?  If not for Herf, 3rd place would be a big accomplishment.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he is.

Any more questions? :lmao:

Can you prove he has a pussy, or back up 84% of the shit you spew?  If not for Herf, 3rd place would be a big accomplishment.

Don't get so butt hurt CR. Just saying that the Cat old tech is better than the Poo and doo new tech. You seem to get hurt by mentioning Cat in general. Old tech and all. Do all Polaris and Ski Doo riders suck since it is all on the rider? Your next answer. Well?

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Don't get so butt hurt CR. Just saying that the Cat old tech is better than the Poo and doo new tech. You seem to get hurt by mentioning Cat in general. Old tech and all. Do all Polaris and Ski Doo riders suck since it is all on the rider? Your next answer. Well?

Herf's the man, and might even be faster on a Polaris or Skidoo.  That's a fact.  We'll never know though will we unless TextronCat pulls the race dept budget... again.  The other racers just aren't as good as him, but they're damned close as the results (rather than our opinions) show.

My old tech Cat's are better than your new tech pre TextronCat is eight days a week and to back that up let's you and I get together next winter to have a 50mph race from point A to point B... for charity.  You can even use your Garmin.  Cor event in the old fuckers class?   ;)

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Herf's the man, and might even be faster on a Polaris or Skidoo.  That's a fact.  We'll never know though will we unless TextronCat pulls the race dept budget... again.  The other racers just aren't as good as him, but they're damned close as the results (rather than our opinions) show.

My old tech Cat's are better than your new tech pre TextronCat is eight days a week and to back that up let's you and I get together next winter to have a 50mph race from point A to point B... for charity.  You can even use your Garmin.  Cor event in the old fuckers class?   ;)

Excuses, excuses. Don't you get tired of the same old shit being spewed out of you mouth every fucking day? If is a big word for you. If Poo would get better racers. If there sleds would not grenade on the track. IF if if! 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Can I run one of my 2014's?!?!?!

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Only thing you beat me in is post's. I don't race. I trail ride and torment the dipshits who brag how much better the Poo and Doo are. That is all. The one thing I am very proud of is I have never totaled a sled in 50 plus years of riding. Not even a  cracked hood. Finally gave my only Polaris away a couple of weeks ago. What a weight that was removed from my shoulders. Never owned a Doo. Never will I recon. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Excuses, excuses. Don't you get tired of the same old shit being spewed out of you mouth every fucking day? If is a big word for you. If Poo would get better racers. If there sleds would not grenade on the track. IF if if! 

I can arrange to ride a Polaris at less than 50 mph if you'll accept the offer.

Herf is the best XC racer there is at the moment, I've acknowledged that point countless times... ad nauseam.

Is the Procross 'better'?  Let's you and I gamble for the sake of others and find out.

@Bontz, I may need to borrow your XCR.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1