Cross Country 2022

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Well he is riding the best Cross Country race sled made so there is that.

I'd say a more than adequate Cross Country race sled if being ridden by the best current rider.... but I live to argue.  

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk if Zach is the best cross country racer in history, but this...  :wow:

274790630_356018883198528_54723859846155

warms my cold little heart to see the Hallstrom family racing
https://www.arcticinsider.com/herfindahl-1-2-in-nisswa-arctic-cat-wins-12-of-19-classes/

To me that was the most impressive result of the weekend, "lil Hollywood" coming up from Juniors and winning Semi-Pro. Joey's daughter has been putting in some impressive rides also.

35 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

To me that was the most impressive result of the weekend, "lil Hollywood" coming up from Juniors and winning Semi-Pro. Joey's daughter has been putting in some impressive rides also.

You can do that on Cat. Not so much on the lesser brands.:bum:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd say a more than adequate Cross Country race sled if being ridden by the best current rider.... but I live to argue.  

So poo cant get good racers? Bunke is chopped liver? Fuck! This is why you suck so bad! Cat rules and it kills you so much you cant even research what the other brands have. Have a  good night you putz! Maybe we can have a civilized conversation soon. Probably not after this one. 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's just astonishing isn't it?

What is astonishing is that you still don't get it! You ride an inferior brand! I say this all the time. It bothers you. Well that is why I say it. I could really care less what you ride, but some of you are so fucking stupid with the the Cat hate that I have to interject. No sled compares to Cat to me. Get used to it! Part of life! So what brand is stupid enough to put ther oil tank above the clutches? Really? One bad hang over to cost you a few hundred bucks! cost me a couple of rides with my bud's. Now we don't ride with Polaris anymore Simple things in life that fix themselves I guess. But really, what kind of stupid puts that above the fucking clutches?

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Here's a picture with my both of my green Polaris in it you total and complete retard. 

:lol:

IMG_20220207_130601576.jpg

Well at least Cunt was left out you fucking classless Fuck! Have a great day though.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well at least Cunt was left out you fucking classless Fuck! Have a great day though.

Ya Jimmy, but you're such a classy guy...😂😂😂. You've been such a classless idiot, people are just responding to you in kind.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

What is astonishing is that you still don't get it! You ride an inferior brand! 

He does.  Sad thing is the brand didn't used to be, but Cat is way behind the times.  Good you finally agree that Cat is inferior Jim.  The healing process can start now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Are you really as ignorant as you portray yourself here in real life, or is it all an act?

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

I mean... we see it every weekened but... 

BREAKING NEWS – Tucker Hibbert Announces Retirement From Snocross – RideX365

Man, that's back when they had the GOAT and were regularly on top of the box.

Times sure changed when TH68 retired and BRP and Polaris raised the bar.  ;)