Sweet fuck that's a bad ass car

Rigid1

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's a ZL1 Camaro with a useable back seat and extra doors, and it's bitchin.  Wish they made a wagon version like the old V

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What costs more, this or the Tesla Plaid. I know which is much quicker. 

Tesla is definitely quicker, but they are just so boring. I thoroughly enjoy the driving experience and a Tesla doesn't do that for me. Now this Caddy with a proper manual transmission, big gas guzzling V8 belting out Bald Eagles from the dual exhaust. That does it for me and what I'm talking about..

:3gears:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How is a RWD and AWD car even remotely comparable, especially in a 0-60 mph test? Fuckin dolt. :lol:

"I'll race that piece of shit, but you gotta disengage AWD. ONLY THEN will I race! That's how confident in this car I am!"

-no one ever-

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Maybe stick with delivering boxes. 

-me-

Just now, Snake said:

But anyway... lets go ahead and disengage launch control, and AWD, and race 700+hp....

Maybe stick to knowing cars.... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Maybe stick to knowing cars.... :lol:

Right. Because that’s a piece of fuck Doooge. Get back to me when the BMW runs the Caddy. Or, I may have already seen the results but, whatev. You’re right. I’m dumb. Carry on. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Right. Because that’s a piece of fuck Doooge. Get back to me when the BMW runs the Caddy. Or, I may have already seen the results but, whatev. You’re right. I’m dumb. Carry on. 

2.9 seconds.

Your eyeballs would recede into your head with numbers like that... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I'm sure it doesn't help. I'm sure there's a good reason for the manual but I sure as shit wouldn't buy one with it.

Most definitely the auto paddle shifters are faster, but in a true drivers car I want RWD, 3 pedals, and a 5 or 6 speed stick. Some people need the electronic assists in the modern cars for help and that's fine.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Most definitely the auto paddle shifters are faster, but in a true drivers car I want RWD, 3 pedals, and a 5 or 6 speed stick. Some people need the electronic assists in the modern cars for help and that's fine.

I guess the older I get the less I want to work. LOL

My 67 Mustang and my wife's 2012 Mustang GT both have manuals and don't get driven a lot any more. Been thinking about a c4 auto for the 67 and trading the 2012. :bc:

Just now, Big Crappie said:

I guess the older I get the less I want to work. LOL

My 67 Mustang and my wife's 2012 Mustang GT both have manuals and don't get driven a lot any more. Been thinking about a c4 auto for the 67 and trading the 2012. :bc:

Oh don't get me wrong on a daily I want an auto, on a long trip I want an auto. :bc: