“ Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events

Mainecat

Spent all day  downtown with some first responders.  They did a nice job of honoring those at the ballpark. We have made the word meaningless, but Anyone who runs  into a building like  that, to  save the lives of strangers, is a hero in my book. 

40C611D5-C1EC-473C-9C85-20E36EBAEDAF.jpeg

ACA9BDBD-F4A9-428A-8A71-6C43D1CAA651.jpeg

C6686105-E3A3-492A-8F19-A2DC48DFD135.jpeg

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What's so funny is how the left and many others label trump as this "media whore".  He doesn't seem to concerned about being in the media spotlight, but the left always seems worried about where and what he is doing.  So he wasn't in with the other ex presidents getting the media attention....he doesn't care about it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

“Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events

"Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events 
"Where is Trump? Where he has always been in the moments adult leadership has been needed: nonexistent" 
https://www.salon.com/2021/09/11/where-is-trump-former-president-notably-absent-from-911-events/ 

Do you feel stupid yet? If I were in your shoes, I would take a good hard look at my belief system and recalibrate. They are counting on you to react emotionally rather than logically...."Never go full retard"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He didn’t attend the memorial service with the ex presidents.

Did you know the first responders were asked not to come due to covid...Why were the politicians allowed but not the first responders? Trump chose to hang with the hero's and not sit with the zero's 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

What's so funny is how the left and many others label trump as this "media whore".  He doesn't seem to concerned about being in the media spotlight, but the left always seems worried about where and what he is doing.  So he wasn't in with the other ex presidents getting the media attention....he doesn't care about it.

Trump has always loved being in spotlight. That began well before he even thought about running for office.  I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it if that's what you want :dunno:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trump has always loved being in spotlight. That began well before he even thought about running for office.  I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it if that's what you want :dunno:

And maybe he felt it best to share his spotlight with the people who did the work during that time.

Nah, he's a narcissist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And maybe he felt it best to share his spotlight with the people who did the work during that time.

Nah, he's a narcissist.

I don't give a shit what he decided to do. I didn't start the thread. I was just commenting on Trump loving attention.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't give a shit what he decided to do. I didn't start the thread. I was just commenting on Trump loving attention.

And I commented on using the attention garnered to him in a productive and meaningful way.

"I don't give a shit".... yeah, that's obvious.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

And I commented on using the attention garnered to him in a productive and meaningful way.

"I don't give a shit".... yeah, that's obvious.

LOL, you can put your hard on for me back in your pants at any time....you ain't getting none :lol:

• Haha 1

“While President Biden joined former presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton at 9/11 services held at the World Trade Center and Shanksville, Pennsylvania – a group which presided over the deaths of countless Middle Easterners over 20 years of undeclared “wars on terror” that benefited the US Homeland Security-Industrial Complex and a few others, former President Trump took to the streets of New York to shake hands with first responders. It was quite the juxtaposition to say the least — with former President Bush pushing the ‘domestic terrorism’ and ‘angry America’ narrative during a speech in Shanksville (echoing Klaus Schwab), and images of Biden pulling down his mask to shout at someone…”

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

“Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events

"Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events 
"Where is Trump? Where he has always been in the moments adult leadership has been needed: nonexistent" 

By BRETT BACHMAN 
PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 11, 2021 3:29PM 

(Salon) Three Democratic Presidents — Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden — were all in attendance at a 9/11 service in lower Manhattan Saturday for the 20th anniversary of the terror attacks, which killed nearly 3,000 Americans. 

Meanwhile, George W. Bush, a Republican, was in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, giving a speech near the spot where United Airlines Flight 93 crashed that day after passengers overwhelmed several al Qaeda hijackers who had taken control of the plane. 

Former President Donald Trump, however, was nowhere to be seen at any of these memorials Saturday. "Where's Trump on 9/11?" a New York Times headline read. "Not at Ground Zero." 

"Former President Trump — absent from the 20th anniversary 9/11 ceremony in his own city," McClatchy politics writer Dave Catanese tweeted. 

"Trump feels strongly about Robert E Lee but skips out on conventional patriotism," Vox co-founder and Senior Fellow at the Niskanen Center Matthew Yglesias tweeted. 

"Where is Trump? Where he has always been in the moments adult leadership has been needed: nonexistent," author John Pavlovitz added. ..............(more) 

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/11/where-is-trump-former-president-notably-absent-from-911-events/ 

It doesn’t matter what Trump does you have a beef with it. If he went you’d bitch about that

• Like 1