“ Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events

Mainecat

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Off topic, but do you like Vermont better than NH? I think Vermont is better looking with the big farms and all, and maybe the people are the same as NH. What do you think?  

Pluses and minuses to both. It is much more laid back here compared to northern NH. Most of our tourists are from CT and western MA, not Boston. Whenever I go back to Tamworth / Ossipee I can't get over how busy it is. Of course the taxes are higher, but worth the trade off for the quiet, lol

I'm right on the edge of the lumber company land and the open farm land just to my west. It's the best of both worlds IMO. Another advantage for me is the legal weed, but my NH doc has offered to write me a script for it anyway. So for me right now I prefer the more laid back feeling of northern Vermont :bc:

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You want him in your party? Yeah I thought so 

Like most of us on here you are judging him by his online personality. I've gotten to know 550 via FB messenger and PMs here and he is nothing like his 550 brand here, so yes I would :dunno:

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Great way to help keep the party together . Get lost if you aren't 100% on board :dunno:

I don't give much of a shit.  These are the guys who are always lost in the forest before the trees.  I have little use for them, given what our country is up against right now.

8 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

That's why I hate both parties, I am a racist, deplorable white oppressor due to the fact I voted for Trump nothing more nothing less

I hate them too, and have said so many times.  I'm for anyone or anything that confronts that, and the closest thing we've had to it in years is Trump.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Rudy will be the next one to go down, or Weaselberg. What will you say if Rudy gets indicted or WEASEL pleads guilty? 

Just how many of Trump's people need to plead guilty to federal offenses for you to man-up and admit he's NO FUKKIN GOOD???

You are actually looking like a fool here with your DIEHARD ZEALOTRY. 

You are not an intelligent man with integrity. You have abnormal allegiance to a party, and its leaders.  

Fuck off dog shit.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Pluses and minuses to both. It is much more laid back here compared to northern NH. Most of our tourists are from CT and western MA, not Boston. Whenever I go back to Tamworth / Ossipee I can't get over how busy it is. Of course the taxes are higher, but worth the trade off for the quiet, lol

I'm right on the edge of the lumber company land and the open farm land just to my west. It's the best of both worlds IMO. Another advantage for me is the legal weed, but my NH doc has offered to write me a script for it anyway. So for me right now I prefer the more laid back feeling of northern Vermont :bc:

Like most of us on here you are judging him by his online personality. I've gotten to know 550 via FB messenger and PMs here and he is nothing like his 550 brand here, so yes I would :dunno:

Yeah thats great.  He regularly claims I have no integrity, all while I work in a field where integrity is everything.  He's a troll and he's a creep.  Defend him all you want.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't give much of a shit.  These are the guys who are always lost in the forest before the trees.  I have little use for them, given what our country is up against right now.

I hate them too, and have said so many times.  I'm for anyone or anything that confronts that, and the closest thing we've had to it in years is Trump.

Fuck off dog shit.

HA!HA! Low life retard of finances!!  I can buy and sell you, you dirty Liberal!!! 

Fuck off dog shit.

If Weaselberg pleads guilty or is convicted, you'll NEVER hear the end of it!

If Rudy gets indicted, you'll never hear the end of it.

If Mike Lindell loses his civil trial with the computer/voting machine company, you'll never hear the end of it. ( Dominion )

If Sydney Powell  loses along with Rudy and Lindell you'll never hear the end of it!

If Mo Brooks loses the civil case against him I will be on here night after night until you disavow your allegiance to the REPUBLICAN PARTY!! IF Don Jr. is ever charged with JAn 6, you will never hear the and of it. 

If Trump loses some of these lawsuits and criminal charges, you better be prepared to post a statement how you have been a misled, and foolish zealot, and that POLARIS 550 ( AKA MACHZNOT ) was aptly named the POLITICAL GENIUS OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM    

Yeah thats great.  He regularly claims I have no integrity, all while I work in a field where integrity is everything.  He's a troll and he's a creep.  Defend him all you want.

So far, I'm batting 1000 against you politically. You have no chance for escape. I have you against the ropes. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck off dog shit.

Why did Trump the INCUMBENT lose, Mr. Politics? 

Come on, tell us why he lost to a doddering old fukkin bum like Biden?? 

You dirty LIBERAL ZEALOT!!!  LMAO!! 

Woofie is a LIBERAL!!  

Woofie is a LIBERAL!!  

Look in a mirror for your closest doddering old fukken bum , not to mention a blowhard.

• Haha 1

Woofie is a LIBERAL!!  

Trump lost because the dems stacked the deck

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Being reported on CNN right now, Trumpy/Bush, they got all the phone calls Trump made to various states to over-turn the election!!

They say it may be criminal!! 

If they get TRUMP, I will torment you 24/7 until you post an apology and retraction dictated by me!!!  

You know that Trump and Rudy are no good, but they represent something that you like. 

THEY ARE NO FUKKIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

On 9/13/2021 at 2:38 PM, ckf said:

He is good at kissing ass where needed !!! :bc:

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woofie is a LIBERAL!!  

Because the media every fourm ran a 5yr blitz like no one has ever seen before . Then add states using covid lock downs and keeping them in place much much longer than need be  to "temporarily "change voting laws to make it much much more ez to harvest the needed numbers . 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Being reported on CNN right now, Trumpy/Bush, they got all the phone calls Trump made to various states to over-turn the election!!

They say it may be criminal!! 

If they get TRUMP, I will torment you 24/7 until you post an apology and retraction dictated by me!!!  

You know that Trump and Rudy are no good, but they represent something that you like. 

THEY ARE NO FUKKIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Shut your hole Nancy boy.  Christ you whine worse than a woman.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut your hole Nancy boy.  Christ you whine worse than a woman.

Your line of defense doesn't work, YOU DIRTY LIBERAL.

You've been defending the Bushes and Trump for years.

Bush got us broke in the Middle East to cover his incompetence.

Trump is a dirty, showman/promoter who is willing to destroy the country to save his dirty faced pride. 

You're a bad person for supporting these people.

There is SOMETHING about them that you worship. 

You're a dirty ZEALOT, and a financial PUSSY.