“ Where is Trump?" Former president notably absent from 9/11 events

Mainecat

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We know you hate him.  No need to dance all around it.  :bc: 

I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice. However, that doesn't mean I m going to have my nose stuffed up his ass like some in here do. He, like most politicians isn't perfect and had flaws. Just because I point them out some here label me a liberal. Call me what you want, but I know where I stand and that's all that matters to me :bc:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice. However, that doesn't mean I m going to have my nose stuffed up his ass like some in here do. He, like most politicians isn't perfect and had flaws. Just because I point them out some here label me a liberal. Call me what you want, but I know where I stand and that's all that matters to me :bc:

Exactly.

No one is perfect. Some are loud and obnoxious. But I would rather get a pat on the back by a guy like than than get a knife in the back from a nice guy.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

This

why do some of you automatically assume that if someone criticizes Trump that they don't like or didn't vote for him. Personally I'm more likely to criticize someone that I support if they act like a cunt or don't follow through with promises than someone I didn't support. With Biden it's a given I'm not going to like most of what he does or stands for but if he ever does I'll praise him for it. my 2 cents.....................

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

This

why do some of you automatically assume that if someone criticizes Trump that they don't like or didn't vote for him. Personally I'm more likely to criticize someone that I support if they act like a cunt or don't follow through with promises than someone I didn't support. With Biden it's a given I'm not going to like most of what he does or stands for but if he ever does I'll praise him for it. my 2 cents.....................

Brother from another mother?  :lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He didn’t attend the memorial service with the ex presidents.

So what he went directly to the firehouse where the responders worked and had q on 1 conversations with those there . Let's see what is more meaningful going to a staged event reading a script or what Trump did ? Honestly you think standing on a stage reading a script is more of a tribute lmfao such a fuckinh hack .

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He didn’t attend the memorial service with the ex presidents.

Are you watching your heros on 60min tonight ? How dare they put there focus in the same place Trump did for there 9 11 tribute .

How dare they 

Seriously you need to go kill your self . 

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

What's so funny is how the left and many others label trump as this "media whore".  He doesn't seem to concerned about being in the media spotlight, but the left always seems worried about where and what he is doing.  So he wasn't in with the other ex presidents getting the media attention....he doesn't care about it.

All of them have worked against him from the start, I cant imagine he would want to share the same space as that group. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ckf said:

You're worse than a liberal You're from Vermont :stirthepot:

:lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

You're worse than a liberal You're from Vermont :stirthepot:

:lol:

I'm from the Live Free or Die state that lives in VT. I did move to the last republican held county in VT if that makes you feel better?

If not :bigfinger:

:lol:  :bc:

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I will say I sure liked the Reagan years.

Trump can NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

Yeah, I voted for him.  

You’re the epitome of woke but non woke msm programming.  With “supporters” like you who needs Democrats?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re the epitome of woke but non woke msm programming.  With “supporters” like you who needs Democrats?

Great way to help keep the party together . Get lost if you aren't 100% on board :dunno:

18 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

This

because you must choose sides dammit.  We must be a divided country.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Great way to help keep the party together . Get lost if you aren't 100% on board :dunno:

That's why I hate both parties, I am a racist, deplorable white oppressor due to the fact I voted for Trump nothing more nothing less

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Off topic, but do you like Vermont better than NH? I think Vermont is better looking with the big farms and all, and maybe the people are the same as NH. What do you think?  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think Rudy will be the next one to go down, or Weaselberg. What will you say if Rudy gets indicted or WEASEL pleads guilty? 

Just how many of Trump's people need to plead guilty to federal offenses for you to man-up and admit he's NO FUKKIN GOOD???

You are actually looking like a fool here with your DIEHARD ZEALOTRY. 

You are not an intelligent man with integrity. You have abnormal allegiance to a party, and its leaders.