Check your account email address ×

Can you get unemployment if you lose your job for refusing to get vaccinated?

17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Does it realy? Ive been on jobs where we are working on a grass area with nothing but open sjy above us. And had my balls busted about not having it on.

Well, theoretically it makes sense.  I guess I meant the purpose of the hard hat makes sense.  Sometimes it just destroys common sense too.

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Is it much different then refusing to wear a hard hat. This is what you need to work here 

If you don't like it then screw.

OSHA will hand out fines if you are not wearing a hard hat.  Will they be doing that with the COVID Vaccine?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OSHA will hand out fines if you are not wearing a hard hat.  Will they be doing that with the COVID Vaccine?

They are working out the details now.  The problem is, they have to get the courts to buy in to a clear violation of constitutional rights using a governmental regulating entity.

It should fail but, fascism finds a way.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are working out the details now.  The problem is, they have to get the courts to buy in to a clear violation of constitutional rights using a governmental regulating entity.

It's exactly why the democrats and liberals are trying to flood the courts with their lackeys

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's exactly why the democrats and liberals are trying to flood the courts with their lackeys

Oh, no question.  The left is amazingly good at finding people willing to throw out their integrity, morals and other career type oaths and put them in positions of power. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, no question.  The left is amazingly good at finding people willing to throw out their integrity, morals and other career type oaths and put them in positions of power. 

Unfortunately, many conservatives allow it as we have other things going on in our lives.  There is a southern Wisconsin town close to me of about 10k people that brought in a Northeastern Illinois liberal as an administrator.  Which in itself is a problem but then the board approves a 7500 dollar stipend for this guy to live in another illinois vacation town in which he has a 2nd home.  And pay him 135,000 to boot.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So the USDA, DOT etc shouldn’t exist too?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Not getting the shot is a option BUT you need to be tested once a week.

That being said everyone should have to be tested since the shot doesn't prevent you from getting it again. So exactly what is the point here? If they aren't going to do that does everyone that's had the covid already need a doctors note stating that they have had it or how about a copy of a positive test result?

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

That being said everyone should have to be tested since the shot doesn't prevent you from getting it again. So exactly what is the point here? If they aren't going to do that does everyone that's had the covid already need a doctors note stating that they have had it or how about a copy of a positive test result?

Because if your vaccinated contacting Covid has a 80% chance of not killing you.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Because if your vaccinated contacting Covid has a 80% chance of not killing you.

Again what's the point? If I'm vaccinated and get it again I can still spread it. If I'm not and test positive it's too late and I'm as good as dead. It's not preventing anything.

10 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Again what's the point? If I'm vaccinated and get it again I can still spread it. If I'm not and test positive it's too late and I'm as good as dead. It's not preventing anything.

If you test positive you quarantine.

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the USDA, DOT etc shouldn’t exist too?

You fucking idiot.

watching you flail around in this thread is hilarious.

”If you are vaccinated and still get covid (LOL), you have an 80.9078027% chance of not dying”.

:lol:

All made up.  Well done you hack.