Can you get unemployment if you lose your job for refusing to get vaccinated?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unemployment compensation has been misused. I agree. If you can’t meet the employers expectations for safety and competency….. you’re fucking gone. No prize. 

Oh you mean like the fucksticks that have sat at home for the past 18+ months because we were paying them too and they were too scared to go to work? 

Tell ya what, when everyone on government assistance, and all of the illegal immigrants get forced shots, then maybe some people would MAYBE be SLIGHTLY more “ok” with your new found love/mandate. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s not though.  It’s a reality of what for might be coming.  You just can’t answer it so, in libtwat world, it’s just labeled as “conspiracy nonsense”.

He's still mad at me..:lmao:

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

People at large and small companies will start getting contacted by attorneys.  I mean, this is happening right now.  

Legal firms and lawyers are going to be rolling in the dough from this no doubt.  Likely be a lawyer shortage for a few years

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Legal firms and lawyers are going to be rolling in the dough from this no doubt.  Likely be a lawyer shortage for a few years

It’s gonna be huge and employers with their own law units know this.  That’s why it’s important to get people to volunteer by scaring them first.  Spinner is on it hard this morning.  :lol:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s gonna be huge and employers with their own law units know this.  That’s why it’s important to get people to volunteer by scaring them first.  Spinner is on it hard this morning.  :lol:

I think my Union has lawyers on pretty much full time and they been having meetings I guess daily.  Poor companies that have to spend legal fees to follow this executive order.  Being Union we are likely protected and will get unemployment despite what google says.  It’s unlikely anything will come of it as when the power goes out it will be mostly unvaxxed putting the lines back up cause there is not enough vaxxed lineman to make a crew across the nation.

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think my Union has lawyers on pretty much full time and they been having meetings I guess daily.  Poor companies that have to spend legal fees to follow this executive order.  Being Union we are likely protected and will get unemployment despite what google says.  It’s unlikely anything will come of it as when the power goes out it will be mostly unvaxxed putting the lines back up cause there is not enough vaxxed lineman to make a crew across the nation.

In a nation short of workers, this is absolute stupidity but, totally expected.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

termination for cause will result in no unemployment,  refusing to follow company policy is cause unless some sort of protected class which being a conspiracy theorist is not :news: 

Yup. You need to document the issue. No UI for you.

Fired a few for not wearing ear protection…..ended up at hearing as employees sought unemployment….produced the warning docs signed by the employee. 3 times you are out. No unemployment.

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Spinner always brings fond memories, don't ruin that for me.  :friends:

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know/seen the age demographics of the unvaxed, short of the under 12 segment?

could get interesting for people getting close to retirement age that might not want to switch employers or careers...

They should cave.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More from the CE land of make believe and whiny slits. 

The irony 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yup. You need to document the issue. No UI for you.

Fired a few for not wearing ear protection…..ended up at hearing as employees sought unemployment….produced the warning docs signed by the employee. 3 times you are out. No unemployment.

Suddenly you’re ok with business firing employees for not following the companies policy :lol:

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unemployment compensation has been misused. I agree. If you can’t meet the employers expectations for safety and competency….. you’re fucking gone. No prize. 

Yep . Go get another fucking job . There are plenty of openings 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It actually would be.  Let’s continue to press the American people to do something they know is wrong then punish them when they refuse compliance.

Were getting closer!  

Is it much different then refusing to wear a hard hat. This is what you need to work here 

If you don't like it then screw.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A hard hat makes logical sense right off the bat.

Does it realy? Ive been on jobs where we are working on a grass area with nothing but open sjy above us. And had my balls busted about not having it on.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know/seen the age demographics of the unvaxed, short of the under 12 segment?

could get interesting for people getting close to retirement age that might not want to switch employers or careers...

seen a few protests for "no jabs for jobs" and most are young college age protesters, AKA liberal voters