Times Investigation: In U.S. Drone Strike, Evidence Suggests No ISIS Bomb

So basically the ISIS terrorist they said was killed in a US drone strike was actually a NGO worker filling water jugs.  He had already applied for asylum so his family could come to the US.

What a cluster this administration is.

Watch the video at the link where they walk through the movements, videos, and other evidence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/world/asia/us-air-strike-drone-kabul-afghanistan-isis.html

Edited by teamgreen02

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

So basically the ISIS terrorist they said was killed in a US drone strike was actually a NGO worker filling water jugs.  He had already applied for asylum so his family could come to the US.

What a cluster this administration is.

Watch the video at the link where they walk through the movements, videos, and other evidence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/world/asia/us-air-strike-drone-kabul-afghanistan-isis.html

The NYT is now relevant? 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The NYT is now relevant? 

Nope, but they did some real journalism here for once.  Let's see what others can independently confirm. 

Think Biden will answer any questions about it or will Little Red Riding hood have to spin it on Monday?

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Nope, but they did some real journalism here for once.  Let's see what others can independently confirm. 

Think Biden will answer any questions about it or will Little Red Riding hood have to spin it on Monday?

how do you know it was real? I'm not doubting this. Trump, Obama, and Bush blew up thousands of kids under their watch. Trump even went as far as to ban the release of collaeral damage data. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

how do you know it was real? I'm not doubting this. Trump, Obama, and Bush blew up thousands of kids under their watch. Trump even went as far as to ban the release of collaeral damage data. 

Deflecting.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Based on the one minute you had before you responded I'll assume your haven't read the article or watched the video.

The evidence they have presented is far stronger than anything the military has put up which is basically nothing.

What exactly is your angle here?  That we didn't totally fuck this whole withdrawal operation up?

• Thanks 2

Based on the one minute you had before you responded I'll assume your haven't read the article or watched the video.

The evidence they have presented is far stronger than anything the military has put up which is basically nothing.

What exactly is your angle here?  That we didn't totally fuck this whole withdrawal operation up?

C282C283-418C-4E96-B85D-7050DA5FC973.gif

• Haha 1

The withdrawal went as well as expected. In fact, I'm surprised it didn't go far worse considering the afghan army collapsed. I've read where many are critical of it without offering an alternative. As for your article, I don't subscribe to the NYT so I can't see it. 

LOL. 

A US backed military 300,000 strong collapsed in 11 days.

C282C283-418C-4E96-B85D-7050DA5FC973.gif.f7616f75fcc761d81bb0127f34fda784.gif

They didn't collapse. They gave up because they associated more with their own people more than us. They don't want us. 

Just now, Anler said:

They didn't collapse. They gave up because they associated more with their own people more than us. They don't want us. 

What happened doesn't change regardless of the word salad you come up with to explain it.

What happened doesn't change regardless of the word salad you come up with to explain it.

What happened is as soon as they could tell us to fuck off they did. 

• Gold Member

Civilians out first.  Not last.  

Destroy/bring home weapons and equipment 2nd.  Not leave it all behind for the enemy to enjoy.  

Don't give up Bagram air base first.  Like cocksuckers.

Troop draw down last.  

Your pals in the D party completely fucked up every one of those steps.  Completely.  Fucked. It. Up.  Completely.  This covid shit is just to change up the news cycle so short memory sheeple will forget all about it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden is simply living up to the job description of past presidents. 

Done

They needed a narrative to show how Biden had everything under control.  Quick, lets blow up a car full of kids and tell everyone that we’re winning the war on terror.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They needed a narrative to show how Biden had everything under control.  Quick, lets blow up a car full of kids and tell everyone that we’re winning the war on terror.

That’s the military for you. They basically don’t give a shit. 

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s the military for you. They basically don’t give a shit. 

Our military goes so far out of the way to limit collateral damage that I’d argue it’s hard to call them a military force at all to keep the politicians from facing backlash. Our enemies use this against us.  Another reason “winning” is not an option.  May as well make it a profit industry.  DC is appreciative of our homeland retards!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Civilians out first.  Not last.  

Destroy/bring home weapons and equipment 2nd.  Not leave it all behind for the enemy to enjoy.  

Don't give up Bagram air base first.  Like cocksuckers.

Troop draw down last.  

Your pals in the D party completely fucked up every one of those steps.  Completely.  Fucked. It. Up.  Completely.  This covid shit is just to change up the news cycle so short memory sheeple will forget all about it...

You make it sound like all that Afghan Army weaponry was in a neat little pile just ripe for the destroying.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Our military goes so far out of the way to limit collateral damage that I’d argue it’s hard to call them a military force at all to keep the politicians from facing backlash. Our enemies use this against us.  Another reason “winning” is not an option.  DC is appreciative of our homeland retards!

That must be why Trump changed protocol so he could he hide the number of drone strikes.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks