Children, your children and the Covid vaccine

Phenom

11 hours ago, Phenom said:

So you state the polio is a true vaccine vs the Covid vaccine. How effective is the polio vaccine?  Well, I can tell you. At first it’s only 90% effective and 4 doses over a period of time are given for maximum effectiveness…just like the Covid vaccines seem to be increasingly effective over multiple doses. 

B1722297-7410-4F94-BC40-95C656207691.png

Obviously you should do more research.  Polio and small pox are not zoonotic viruses as covid is.  That means that small pox and polio can be eradicated because it does not reserve in animals.   So unless you have an idea of how to eradicate it from all of the animal species covid will be here forever.  As far as what someone wants to do with there children is up to them and no one else.  And yes I am vaccinated and my children are not just so you don't racially classify me. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Dude lay off the wife angle it’s man to man here, just cuz he mentioned her doesn’t make it the point of discussion 

It is so sweet of you guys to come to his rescue. But be warned, the real crying is yet to come and your actions will judge you and your families future. Go boldly. 

1 minute ago, dsupercat said:

Obviously you should do more research.  Polio and small pox are not zoonotic viruses as covid is.  That means that small pox and polio can be eradicated because it does not reserve in animals.   So unless you have an idea of how to eradicate it from all of the animal species covid will be here forever.  As far as what someone wants to do with there children is up to them and no one else.  And yes I am vaccinated and my children are not just so you don't racially classify me. 

If what you say it true that Covid is here to stay, all the more reason to make it less deadly, less debilitating and less transmissible by becoming vaccinated. 

As far as others children, yes they are the responsibility of their parents, and that’s my point of shedding light on how serious this is. 

Say you saw a child in a parked car on a 90 degree day. Would you just walk by and say that it’s someone else’s kid and it’s their decision to leave them in there???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Phenom said:

If what you say it true that Covid is here to stay, all the more reason to make it less deadly, less debilitating and less transmissible by becoming vaccinated. 

As far as others children, yes they are the responsibility of their parents, and that’s my point of shedding light on how serious this is. 

Say you saw a child in a parked car on a 90 degree day. Would you just walk by and say that it’s someone else’s kid and it’s their decision to leave them in there???

Well more kids under 17 have been shot and killed in Chicago this year than have died from covid in the entire country..I searched, but couldn't find any threads you've started telling the lib controlled city of Chicago to get their city in check to save these kids.. 

:ashamed:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

You would also need a vaccine that has perfect control which is basically impossible for a single strand RNA virus. 

47 minutes ago, Phenom said:

It is so sweet of you guys to come to his rescue. But be warned, the real crying is yet to come and your actions will judge you and your families future. Go boldly. 

Nobody came to my rescue . There's literally like 2 or 3 rules on this site and you were pushing one of them. Im guessing you are a 14 yo kid or a very bored 70 yo..

3 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Nobody came to my rescue . There's literally like 2 or 3 rules on this site and you were pushing one of them. Im guessing you are a 14 yo kid or a very bored 70 yo..

Or somewhere in between…

23 hours ago, Phenom said:

There will come a day soon when children will be eligible for the Covid vaccine. 

My question to all the anti vaxers is when you see your child next to death and realizing you were either directly or indirectly responsible for it, how will you feel for the rest of your life. No excuse in the world will mitigate what you did to your own son or daughter. 

What a fuckin moron! Yeah, lets send our kids, who statically speaking have a 0.000% of dying, if they even catch covid, to get their vaccines. You must be some kind of special stupid. :crazy:

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/provincial/over-100-ontario-youth-have-been-sent-to-hospital-for-vaccine-related-heart-problems

CDC safety group says there’s a likely link between heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot.

There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer’s or Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to CDC data.

Healthy young adults, adolescents and children who contracted the virus have been the least likely to develop severe complications from COVID-19, including death. In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/06/25/teen-boy-dies-a-few-days-after-receiving-second-covid-vaccine-shot/

https://www.abc12.com/video/2021/06/23/cdc-investigating-year-old-saginaw-boy-death-after-covid-vaccination/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2021/07/02/jacob-clynick-pfizer-covid-vaccine/5323095001/

1 hour ago, irv said:

What a fuckin moron! Yeah, lets send our kids, who statically speaking have a 0.000% of dying, if they even catch covid, to get their vaccines. You must be some kind of special stupid. :crazy:

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/provincial/over-100-ontario-youth-have-been-sent-to-hospital-for-vaccine-related-heart-problems

CDC safety group says there’s a likely link between heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot.

There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer’s or Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to CDC data.

Healthy young adults, adolescents and children who contracted the virus have been the least likely to develop severe complications from COVID-19, including death. In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/06/25/teen-boy-dies-a-few-days-after-receiving-second-covid-vaccine-shot/

https://www.abc12.com/video/2021/06/23/cdc-investigating-year-old-saginaw-boy-death-after-covid-vaccination/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2021/07/02/jacob-clynick-pfizer-covid-vaccine/5323095001/

Time will tell my friend. With the new Covid variants emerging like the delta that’s now spreading like wildfire and attacking more of our youth, you will see children’s icus becoming overwhelmed. Pray to God it’s not your kid. I may be the biggest fucking moron on earth, but Covid doesn’t care one bit. 

4 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Time will tell my friend. With the new Covid variants emerging like the delta that’s now spreading like wildfire and attacking more of our youth, you will see children’s icus becoming overwhelmed. Pray to God it’s not your kid. I may be the biggest fucking moron on earth, but Covid doesn’t care one bit. 

Good God you have od on the stupid.

Delta is over we are now scared of mu.

Fucking dumb sheep.

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good God you have od on the stupid.

Delta is over we are now scared of mu.

Fucking dumb sheep.

I hope I’m the dumbest of sheep and that I’m wrong…for the sake of others, including you. 

22 hours ago, Phenom said:

I’m sorry that your offended by someone thinking your wife is smarter than you…does she know you feel this way?

Don't let your dingle dangle dingle in the dirt.....

11 hours ago, Phenom said:

Yes.

Now a dog on the other hand....

13 hours ago, Phenom said:

Or somewhere in between…

Don’t worry. Shouldn’t be much longer until your previous forum identity comes out. It’s obvious that you’re proud of your past. So much so that you even picked yourself a new name. How original! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t worry. Shouldn’t be much longer until your previous forum identity comes out. It’s obvious that you’re proud of your past. So much so that you even picked yourself a new name. How original! 

Good luck. Hard to catch a fish with none in the pond. But don’t let that stop you. 

13 hours ago, Phenom said:

I hope I’m the dumbest of sheep and that I’m wrong…for the sake of others, including you. 

This is actually a quality and honest stance.

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Don't let your dingle dangle dingle in the dirt.....

Yes.

Now a dog on the other hand....

I giggled.