Children, your children and the Covid vaccine

Phenom

There will come a day soon when children will be eligible for the Covid vaccine. 

My question to all the anti vaxers is when you see your child next to death and realizing you were either directly or indirectly responsible for it, how will you feel for the rest of your life. No excuse in the world will mitigate what you did to your own son or daughter. 

17 minutes ago, Phenom said:

There will come a day soon when children will be eligible for the Covid vaccine. 

My question to all the anti vaxers is when you see your child next to death and realizing you were either directly or indirectly responsible for it, how will you feel for the rest of your life. No excuse in the world will mitigate what you did to your own son or daughter. 

Who are the site “anti-vaxxers”?  Let’s start there first.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Are you a fuckin retard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

26 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Should be a choice. People still die after getting vaxxed. Its like a no win situation.  You're a pro vaxer...I get that. But you are a fucking cock sucker for basically calling me stupid in my thread.  Fuck you 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've barely been on here in the past 4 months or so and I still know damn well there's plenty of anti-(covid)vaxxers. Also, unless you've found help for your addiction since I was last around, you definitely spend enough time on here every day to know every active users stance on the vaccine.

Edited by Wildboer

Glad  I got all yours attention. As far as the anti vaxers here or anywhere, you know who you are and I don’t need to point you out. As far as snatchslayer, I never said you were stupid, and that’s the sad part. I did say your wife was very intelligent. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I've barely been on here in the past 4 months or so and I still know damn well there's plenty of anti-(covid)vaxxers. Also, unless you've found help for your addiction since I was last around, you definitely spend enough time on here every day to know every active users stance on the vaccine.

It’s not a vaccine.  It’s a shot.  The “boosters” are also failing to be “vaccines”.  Now, get back to sheeping and guinea pigging, Boy!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What qualifies is the question?? 

Huh?  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Huh?  

What does it take to qualify as an antivaxxer? Ridiculing vaxxers? Starting “educational COVID antivax threads”? Would you consider Ace an anti ? 

Ah yes we can head off into the weeds, or left field and argue semantics to distract or sidetrack from the pure and simple reality that neglecting your child can cause preventable severe illness or even death to the number one thing in this world you are here to protect. 

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

What does it take to qualify as an antivaxxer? Ridiculing vaxxers? Starting “educational COVID antivax threads”? Would you consider Ace an anti ? 

Refusing to get or allow your family to get an inoculation of an actual vaccine that is proven to completely eradicate the condition/disease/sickness it was intended to eliminate.

Vaccine Examples: Polio, Diphtheria, smallpox, tetanus.

Non-Vaccine examples: influenza, Covid (any strain), pepto bismol, luden’s cough drops, heavy metal music.

6 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Ah yes we can head off into the weeds, or left field and argue semantics to distract or sidetrack from the pure and simple reality that neglecting your child can cause preventable severe illness or even death to the number one thing in this world you are here to protect. 

Are you still talking about covid?  Because if you are, LOL

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phenom said:

gonna need to knock aboot 20% off there Squirrelly Dan

BTW, I may have made it too confusing for some of you that are blinded by your medal for getting the covid shot.  So, here:

REAL VACCINES are mostly given by doctors and those working for/with them in an office/hospital environment.

Fake vaccines can be given by the clerk at Walgreens, CVS, and Wal mart if not under a tent or in a gym by a $12/hr retard that just got done taking a 30 minute video class for their certification to poke you.

• Thanks 1

So you state the polio is a true vaccine vs the Covid vaccine. How effective is the polio vaccine?  Well, I can tell you. At first it’s only 90% effective and 4 doses over a period of time are given for maximum effectiveness…just like the Covid vaccines seem to be increasingly effective over multiple doses. 

B1722297-7410-4F94-BC40-95C656207691.png

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

So you state the polio is a true vaccine vs the Covid vaccine. How effective is the polio vaccine?  Well, I can tell you. At first it’s only 90% effective and 4 doses over a period of time are given for maximum effectiveness…just like the Covid vaccines seem to be increasingly effective over multiple doses. 

B1722297-7410-4F94-BC40-95C656207691.png

The covid is not 90% effective.

Now do smallpox.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Addiction?

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BTW, I may have made it too confusing for some of you that are blinded by your medal for getting the covid shot.  So, here:

REAL VACCINES are mostly given by doctors and those working for/with them in an office/hospital environment.

Fake vaccines can be given by the clerk at Walgreens, CVS, and Wal mart if not under a tent or in a gym by a $12/hr retard that just got done taking a 30 minute video class for their certification to poke you.

Vaccines here were always administered by the health unit, ie: nurses. Never a doctor, ever. But that’s not my point, I just wanted to see where the goal posts are set. Usually there equal but they seem to be off set, which is no big deal, just hard to make a point sometimes:thumbsup: Carry on my Warrior friend:bc:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Addiction?

No need to be rude

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Vaccines here were always administered by the health unit, ie: nurses. Never a doctor, ever. But that’s not my point, I just wanted to see where the goal posts are set. Usually there equal but they seem to be off set, which is no big deal, just hard to make a point sometimes:thumbsup: Carry on my Warrior friend:bc:

My point was who was qualified to issue them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I'm very interested in hearing this, I know I have a lot of vaccines in me. Shit, I got my dog a vaccination 2 weeks ago..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I'm very interested in hearing this, I know I have a lot of vaccines in me. Shit, I got my dog a vaccination 2 weeks ago..

I just don’t want the phrase “anti-vaxxer” to be confused with “I watched the news and shit my pants and ran and got a shot from LaRhonda in the middle school gymnasium.”

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Refusing to get or allow your family to get an inoculation of an actual vaccine that is proven to completely eradicate the condition/disease/sickness it was intended to eliminate.

Vaccine Examples: Polio, Diphtheria, smallpox, tetanus.

Non-Vaccine examples: influenza, Covid (any strain), pepto bismol, luden’s cough drops, heavy metal music.

:lol: You think you still have small pox antibodies floating around in your system always ready for a fight.

Edward Jenner, the English physician who first developed the smallpox vaccine in 1796, believed that vaccination caused a fundamental change in personal constitution and would lead to lifelong immunity to smallpox. Unfortunately, this proved to be incorrect. It is now clear that immunity wanes over time. Exactly how long the vaccine confers protection, however, is difficult to assess.

Immunity to smallpox is believed to rest on the development of neutralizing antibodies, levels of which decline five to 10 years after vaccination. This has never been satisfactorily determined, though. And because smallpox has been eradicated in the wild, correlating antibody levels with susceptibility is not possible. Revisiting historical data is difficult because of incomplete information in a number of areas. These include how many times the subjects were vaccinated (revaccination produces longer-lasting immunity), whether the vaccinations were carried out successfully and whether or not subjects ever had a subclinical smallpox infection that would boost their immunity (this situation is particularly likely in endemic areas). The last natural smallpox infection occurred in 1977, so recent advances in immunology and medical testing cannot be brought to bear on this question.

Before smallpox was eradicated, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommended that international travelers to nonendemic countries should be revaccinated every five to 10 years and travelers to endemic countries should be revaccinated every three years. Lab workers in diagnostic facilities and others more likely to be exposed to the smallpox virus were advised to be vaccinated once a year. The basis for the WHO guidelines was that a history of vaccination within five years was known to offer good protection, whereas the data for vaccination beyond 10 years was difficult to interpret. A conservative estimate of the duration of smallpox immunity was therefore justified.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/i-was-vaccinated-against/