Top Gun pilots walk

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: 

So when you have no answer. 🤔 When my Dad had his stroke, I had lot's of time visiting with Nurses doing home health care and nurses that were pulled from the hospital to fill the shortages, they all liked the home health care because of the more personal care, same with those that move to working at nursing homes, out of curiosity what was your position at the 2 hospitals you claimed to work at?

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

So when you have no answer. 🤔 When my Dad had his stroke, I had lot's of time visiting with Nurses doing home health care and nurses that were pulled from the hospital to fill the shortages, they all liked the home health care because of the more personal care, same with those that move to working at nursing homes, out of curiosity what was your position at the 2 hospitals you claimed to work at?

I got to know four from my wife’s parents last few months last year.  All came from the hospital and were either LPN’s or RN state certified.  ALL said it was much better than work at the hospital and would never go back.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hardly. I worked in healthcare for 34 years, There's no mass exodus of nurses. 98% of the nurses at the two hospitals I worked at are vaccinated. Survey samplings of nurses who have been vaccinated are at 88%. 

but the loud outliers make it seem like the worlds crumbling.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hardly. I worked in healthcare for 34 years, There's no mass exodus of nurses. 98% of the nurses at the two hospitals I worked at are vaccinated. Survey samplings of nurses who have been vaccinated are at 88%. 

You expect us to believe that a few thousand nurses have called you and shared their medical history with you over the past year?? 

Come on man, that's fucking laughable and completely unbelievable..Another post from spinner and another lie..shocker..:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You expect us to believe that a few thousand nurses have called you and shared their medical history with you over the past year?? 

Come on man, that's fucking laughable and completely unbelievable..Another post from spinner and another lie..shocker..:lol:

He lied to try and win his narrative and got caught.  It’s funny when that happens.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He lied to try and win his narrative and got caught.  It’s funny when that happens.  :lmao:

Well it's spinner...

vvvvvvvv

A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.[1] Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society, and may request special consideration or privileges.[1]

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well it's spinner...

vvvvvvvv

A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.[1] Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society, and may request special consideration or privileges.[1]

I thought it was called a “liberal complex”?  I guess that definition didn’t change like so many others.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I know at least 5 people personally in the business of healthcare that will not get the vaccine yet.

About half of the people that work with my daughter at nursing homes and rehab centers are refusing it.

Hmmm….why aren’t these “essential HC workers” running to it with all the pain they are witnessing?  Well, what a conundrum!

30 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Home health care employment pool has been contracting nationwide. Last year it was down 5%. That was on top of an already position crunch. Hardly a statement that highlights position attractiveness. 

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Good job Xiden 

[link to www.kiro7.com (secure)]

A New York hospital said it will pause the delivery of babies in two weeks because of a spate of resignations by maternity unit workers who are objecting to COVID-19 vaccination mandates.

I hope the babies get the memo.

9 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I think a lot of you already know this by now, but a number of news outlets are reporting that the story about pilots walking off the job is fake.

Of course it is….if General Fordy posts it there is a 99.9% probability of it being bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I hope the babies get the memo.

Have to go to a different hospital.

38 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I think a lot of you already know this by now, but a number of news outlets are reporting that the story about pilots walking off the job is fake.

Just like the hospitals overflowing with people overdosing on ivermectin right ...

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it is….if General Fordy posts it there is a 99.9% probability of it being bullshit.

Coming from the lard ass who has been too scared to meet anybody off the forums ever ... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Have to go to a different hospital.

Just like the hospitals overflowing with people overdosing on ivermectin right ...

Coming from the lard ass who has been too scared to meet anybody off the forums ever ... 

This shouldn’t cause any problems.  Maybe they can throw all those people off the ventilators?  :lol:

“We’Re AT emErgEncY lEveLs!!!  nO BedS avaIlAble!!!!”

pffft.

On 9/10/2021 at 7:26 PM, racer254 said:

A, there are a lot of people resigning due to mandates.  Those are the people that stand by what they believe.  There are companies all over looking for workers and this pandemic has changed the whole concept of being in an office vs working remote.

175 out of 25,000 at Houston Methodist.