Where Were You?

I can not fathom the unbelievable failure of our presidents.

Bill Clinton getting a blow-job while a terrorist almost took down one of the towers in 1995.

George Bush letting 19  Arabic Muslims on a plane with box cutters. 

Do any of you guys know WHY THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS were targeted?? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bill Clinton getting a blow-job while a terrorist almost took down one of the towers in 1995.

Because they were symbols of capitalism for the US

I know exactly where I was ... driving to work and listening to a Twin Cities radio station.  The guy on the radio mentioned a plane hitting the first WTC tower and kind of playing it off as a smaller plane, they thought.  And as they were talking about it, the second plane hit & immediately the response was, "We're under attack"   My freaking heart just sank at that point, knowing work that day wasn't going to be work (and it wasn't).  We pretty much watched the live coverage all day.  Twenty years later, I'm still glued to the TV when they do the "Remembering 9/11" stuff.

I have no comment on the political part of this ... like @ckf, I feel like we have enough of that shit in other threads.  That said, I miss the level of patriotism our country displayed in the days following 9/11.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not sure how anyone can blame the president for the terrorists on the plane. Seems to me that carrying a small knife (a box cutter isn't very big) onto a plane was legal. I think every hijacking before that day resulted in the plane landing safely, even it it was diverted to a different airport. I don't think anyone expected a plane to be taken over by a group planning suicide at that time. 

I went to California in June of that year, on flight 11 from Boston to LA, for my sisters wedding. My wife is very sure that the terrorists were on our flight that day. She noticed a group of people she thought were muslims, who just didn't look right. At that time, no one would even think about pointing them out. 

I'm just glad she didn't get married in September...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I'm not sure how anyone can blame the president for the terrorists on the plane. Seems to me that carrying a small knife (a box cutter isn't very big) onto a plane was legal. I think every hijacking before that day resulted in the plane landing safely, even it it was diverted to a different airport. I don't think anyone expected a plane to be taken over by a group planning suicide at that time. 

I went to California in June of that year, on flight 11 from Boston to LA, for my sisters wedding. My wife is very sure that the terrorists were on our flight that day. She noticed a group of people she thought were muslims, who just didn't look right. At that time, no one would even think about pointing them out. 

I'm just glad she didn't get married in September...

The president has the responsibility and the authority to protect the American people. 

Those two faggots Clinton and Bush, FAILED TO RECOGNIZE THE DEADLY HATRED THE MUSLIM WORLD HELD FOR AMERICA'S SUPPORT OF ISRAEL. 

Clinton was a cunt who was more interested in showing off with his hair and his fukkin cunt Hillary, and Bush was more interested in showing how tough he was, and how he walked straight-shouldered, and straight-backed.

Ultimately they were both shown to be incompetent fakes, with cunts between their legs.   

I’d taken the morning off and was lounging around the house. I heard the news by radio and turned on the news.  While I was watching on TV while the first tower smoldered, the second jet hit. All I could think was what’s the odds of that happening? I guess my head couldn’t wrap itself around what was occurring. Pretty weird. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Walking thru the factory checking on something when my wife called.   Went to my desk and pulled the news up on my computer.   Anyone with any rational knowledge of those buildings size new it wasn't a small plane even when the news organizations were saying it was.  With the first plane I assumed a commercial jet had some sort of mechanical issue that caused it.   Quickly went home as I only lived a few minutes from work and not long after the second plane hit.   Wife left for work shortly before the first tower collapsed.   Remember sitting there sick to my stomach thinking I might have just watched thousands of people just die as they were saying over 50K worked in each building. 

Edited by Highmark

NYS Thruway outside of Albany, pulled into rest area to go watch the TV to see what was going on, there were around 100 of us standing around TV when second plane hit, you could hear a pin drop in there. Continued my trip to Port of Albany and could see smoke cloud from Manhattan from the Port. Everything I ever needed to know about Islam I learned that morning, fuck each and every last one of those sand niggers not worthy of breathing our air

I was contracting at Kraft Foods in north Chicago suburbs.  The guy I was working for actually told me to get back to my desk, we're paying you!  Even though the entire building was in the commons watching it.  Luckily a guy had a portable TV at his desk and we sat there and watched it all unfold.

I had given up flying to Chicago and was driving from the Twin Cities, thankfully, so I was able to get home the next morning.  Paid $3.89/gallon, when it was about $2 the day before.  As someone else noted, it was quite eerie driving up I-94 with the sunroof open and NO PLANES in the sky.  

My sister was on a plane on her way to New York when they got word, and did a 180 over Lake Michigan and landed in Milwaukee.  Her and about 5 other guys on that plane rented the last vehicle available, a big van, and drove home that same day.  

CRAZY!!

Edited by Mag6240

I was working in my transmission shop when a buddy stopped and told me a plane hit the WTC. He went and got t TV and set it up as we was watching the first building burn and listening to the news the second building got hit. 

After a short while the buildings came down. It was like watching a hollywood movie. Couldn't believe something like that was happening in the US. I really didn't know how to feel about it, Then the anger started to set in as more information was being released. As i'm sure after the shock of this terror attack settled more and more people stared to be angered by the cowardly attack.

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

It's crazy how vivid my memory of where I was when I heard the news come over the radio. I was listening to the morning show on WCCO and had just hit the turn signal to exit off of interstate 35 at North Branch, MN heading to a customers office. I pulled into the parking lot, called the wife and talked for a few minutes to tell her I was heading home after a short meeting. I walked into the office and every one was watching on the old black and white tv in the warehouse.

• Like 2

I was working on the full restoration of a 1890 6000 square-foot “summer cottage”on the top of Sugarhill New Hampshire.I was fitting the banister in the carriage house. One of the guys dug a tiny old b/w tv out of the basement, we set it up on a lumber stack and watched the second plane hit thru the static. 

• Like 1

I had just gone back to the shop, the office girls had the TV on I was there about 2 minutes watching when the second plane hit. Right after that they called everyone and sent them home. I called my wife told her to come home, checked to see if anyone had heard if our neighbor was okay luckily he was sick and didn't go in that day.

22 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

It's crazy how vivid my memory of where I was when I heard the news come over the radio.

On the bold....anyone that lived it remembers almost everything about that day.  Yet I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

would be nice if America could rally together again at some point.   watching some of the clips from back then we had a bond post 9/11 even after an election that created drama.      The divisive politics of today are destroying the country and it comes from both sides maybe one day we truly could look inside ourselves and try to make America a better place for the majority.     

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, old indy said:

We didnt need to arm them.              

We didn’t…we armed the Afghan Army over the course of 20 years and you saw what happened with them.

28 minutes ago, old indy said:

We didnt need to arm them.              

Actually we never needed to be there in the first place. Couple trillion gone, dead bodies, refugees... Oh well

• Like 2

You are right.  we never should have been there in the first place.            i have to believe plenty of people knew everything we left there would end up in Taliban control, so.... thers also that.  and shit like this thats just sooo wrong 

Edited by old indy

You fuksticks can’t leave a ‘remember where you where 911’thread alone ?

Most of you tools aren’t afraid to make 3-5-10 new threads s day, so do that.

Who are the mental midgets ? Really ? Maybe the east coast people felt it more as we all seem to know soneone or people that where there, or should have been there, i don’t know….maybe not ????but have some fucking respect, will ya’ ? 

Put the misc crap on another thread.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The president has the responsibility and the authority to protect the American people. 

Those two faggots Clinton and Bush, FAILED TO RECOGNIZE THE DEADLY HATRED THE MUSLIM WORLD HELD FOR AMERICA'S SUPPORT OF ISRAEL. 

Clinton was a cunt who was more interested in showing off with his hair and his fukkin cunt Hillary, and Bush was more interested in showing how tough he was, and how he walked straight-shouldered, and straight-backed.

Ultimately they were both shown to be incompetent fakes, with cunts between their legs.   

I guess I don't know how to respond to this. Are you trying to say that you could have predicted this was going to happen on September 5? I would love to see some evidence of that from you. I think were ALL very surprised and shocked that day.