Starting to suck shit here

2 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Personally I will wear a mask and follow rules where mandated. I dont mind. The wife is double vaxed and she does mainly all the shopping.  And we do curbside pickup where available.  But we both disinfect and wash hands like crazy . Im not sure which is worse...the vax or covid itself. 

Yes, now they are saying you need the third and maybe the FOURTH BOOSTER!!! How fucked is this nightmare!!!

I got a flu shot two years ago, and my fukkin arm atrophied for two months!! It hurt so fukkin bad, I could not move it!!  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, now they are saying you need the third and maybe the FOURTH BOOSTER!!! How fucked is this nightmare!!!

I got a flu shot two years ago, and my fukkin arm atrophied for two months!! It hurt so fukkin bad, I could not move it!!  

Yeah...no thanks. Another reason I ain't getting vaxed is my left arm is fractured...so I get injection in other arm and now I have no arm use for a day or 2 lol. Fuck that noise. And ftr,  I never ever had a flu vax and only got it a handful of times.  No biggie. 

1 minute ago, snatchslayer said:

Yeah...no thanks. Another reason I ain't getting vaxed is my left arm is fractured...so I get injection in other arm and now I have no arm use for a day or 2 lol. Fuck that noise. And ftr,  I never ever had a flu vax and only got it a handful of times.  No biggie. 

I got he flu in November of 1990. I think if I hadn't gone to the doctor it would have killed me. 

Got it again in 1999, not quite as bad, but flat on my back for a week. Really hurt to just move. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got he flu in November of 1990. I think if I hadn't gone to the doctor it would have killed me. 

Got it again in 1999, not quite as bad, but flat on my back for a week. Really hurt to just move. 

Worst I had it , I lost my voice for a few days...and felt like I was hit by a truck. Was weird losing my voice 

Just now, snatchslayer said:

Worst I had it , I lost my voice for a few days...and felt like I was hit by a truck. Was weird losing my voice 

The flu can kill ya' too. 

It goes to bronchitis first, then it goes to pneumonia. 

Nasty shit. 

They can cure bacterial infections with anti-biotics, but there is no cure for viruses. 

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The flu can kill ya' too. 

It goes to bronchitis first, then it goes to pneumonia. 

Nasty shit. 

They can cure bacterial infections with anti-biotics, but there is no cure for viruses. 

Yup. Im just lucky it never advanced any further.  I feel like I should be living in a bubble lol