Starting to suck shit here

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I must have watched that video 10 times now.  The Wisconsin one is good too.

Same thing was happening all over the country.   It was awesome. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

I know you're too dumb to see it but your intelligence, or lack thereof, is on full display every time you post one of these Biden gifs. Come to think of it, anytime you post anything at all................:news:

Well thank god you’re spending your retirement years here elevating  the level of debate Irv….I can’t thank you enough!!!!👍🏼🇺🇸🤣

Shame on us and all these first world problems we're experiencing.

Bunch of pathetic whining pussies.  Boohoo, I can't go in a private business that almost went broke during the lockdowns, boohoo, people don't want to cook and serve me a rack of ribs for minimum wage. Boo fucking hoo...

to that I say... take Dr Dennis's advice.

:)

3 hours ago, CFM said:

This part of the year, right Clown550 ? Gather up s few friends and eat out. On weekdays Take out/ byof/ ….

E79464A4-A83C-4193-B1A5-801163EAABC9.jpeg

Hey, I never said I didn't like Winni. 

I just can't get up there right now, for a couple of reasons.

Difference between me and you, is that I can write a check for a place up there, and you can't. 

Clown may not realize it after all this time, because he's dumber than Joe Biden, but I may live here, in my house, I paid for. Lololo. And I don't even have to wet vac my house and cars/truck when it rains. Oh yeh. own 3 sleds too. Had to say that cause, you know, we are on a sledding  site and Clown550 doesn't even own a sled. Right Clown ?

"But I can cut a check for a sled !" in 3....2.....1

Lololololololol

Edited by CFM

I thought you were having the septic pumped by the thread title..:lol:

Do what you feel you need to do brother, all of this sucks, so much misinformation, it's really hard to make a decision on vaxing or not vaxing..:bc:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I know there's like 7 million covid threads an im not sure which to put this in...in Manitoba,  interlake area especially,  they are now refusing people in certain restaurants and establishments if you cannot prove you are vaxxed x2. I still won't get it, wife did and nags me every day about not going . They are starting to enforce the vax and that's just wrong.  My body...

Ask them to show proof that Everyone working in the restaurant or business is fully vaccinated.......... :stirthepot:  - - :whistle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you were having the septic pumped by the thread title..:lol:

Do what you feel you need to do brother, all of this sucks, so much misinformation, it's really hard to make a decision on vaxing or not vaxing..:bc:

Not due for a few week on the septic :lol:.  

But yeah, we obviously stopped dinning in restaurants over a year ago...basically take out only which is totally fine...I'm nore worried with lumber, hardware and tool stores.  Seems like everyone is jumping on the vax x2 or fuckoff bandwagon around here

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Shame on us and all these first world problems we're experiencing.

Bunch of pathetic whining pussies.  Boohoo, I can't go in a private business that almost went broke during the lockdowns, boohoo, people don't want to cook and serve me a rack of ribs for minimum wage. Boo fucking hoo...

to that I say... take Dr Dennis's advice.

:)

I still support on take out. Curb side pick up ( which is awesome) . 

15 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I know there's like 7 million covid threads an im not sure which to put this in...in Manitoba,  interlake area especially,  they are now refusing people in certain restaurants and establishments if you cannot prove you are vaxxed x2. I still won't get it, wife did and nags me every day about not going . They are starting to enforce the vax and that's just wrong.  My body...

Boo hoo hoo. Your wife is the smartest in your household…by far. And you can tell her I said that, please. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Not due for a few week on the septic :lol:.  

But yeah, we obviously stopped dinning in restaurants over a year ago...basically take out only which is totally fine...I'm nore worried with lumber, hardware and tool stores.  Seems like everyone is jumping on the vax x2 or fuckoff bandwagon around here

Fuck I go out all the time, 2-3 times a week, off to a packed highschool football game in an hour and then hit a pub up for dinner and drinks after, prolly go in a 100 stores a week due to work and my desire for fresh meat and veggies. Do what you feel comfortable with, but I'm enjoying life, I'm happy as hell, I'm not letting this bring me down. Fuck hand sanitizer and fuck the stupid masks, nobody follows the proper procedures for sterile PPE at all, so they are worthless..Do what you feel comfortable with brother, be safe and live that fucking life you and your wife have worked hard for

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Reading the title to the thread I thought you got your riding mower fixed

and started cleaning the dog shit up around your yard...... :thumbsup:

:lol2: :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Reading the title to the thread I thought you got your riding mower fixed

and started cleaning the dog shit up around your yard...... :thumbsup:

:lol2: :lol:

Nah. No dog here yet. Maybe a few months lol. 

As per the mower, got a belt, turns out it too short so I got another today lol

I had to snicker when we were at the Great MN Freak Show (State Fair).

Masks required on the park and ride buses, but not on the grounds. 

Unless you wanted to go into the Fine Arts or Eco building.  The were required there and both buildings had multiple people at both entrances enforcing it.

I've only seen a couple people in masks at the race track this week.

Edited by racinfarmer

Long time family friend passed away in Florida. They pulled the plugs on him, gone. About 68, 69, had no fear of covid, caught the DELTA VARIANT. Just spent over half a million hurricane-proofing his waterfront place. 

Worked pretty hard for many years, made some fairly big money. 

What a way to go, from a fukkin Chinese virus eating your lungs out. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Long time family friend passed away in Florida. They pulled the plugs on him, gone. About 68, 69, had no fear of covid, caught the DELTA VARIANT. Just spent over half a million hurricane-proofing his waterfront place. 

Worked pretty hard for many years, made some fairly big money. 

What a way to go, from a fukkin Chinese virus eating your lungs out. 

Sorry to hear . I personally have not lost anyone due to covid but the wife's friends mother died because of covid. My immune system is compromised due to a drug I take to bring white blood cell count down to battle chrones.  If I get it ,I'm fucked. But I'm also not willing to take a risk on a rushed vax either.  We live in a tiny ass town with like 100 people max, and when I'm at work in my fuel truck , I'm alone and don't interact with public.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not too many people wearing masks in stores. Either they got vaxxed and think they are good, or they just don't give a shit. :dunno:

Personally I will wear a mask and follow rules where mandated. I dont mind. The wife is double vaxed and she does mainly all the shopping.  And we do curbside pickup where available.  But we both disinfect and wash hands like crazy . Im not sure which is worse...the vax or covid itself. 

1 minute ago, snatchslayer said:

Sorry to hear . I personally have not lost anyone due to covid but the wife's friends mother died because of covid. My immune system is compromised due to a drug I take to bring white blood cell count down to battle chrones.  If I get it ,I'm fucked. But I'm also not willing to take a risk on a rushed vax either.  We live in a tiny ass town with like 100 people max, and when I'm at work in my fuel truck , I'm alone and don't interact with public.

I hear ya'! Please wear a mask at all times!! I even stuff cotton in my nostrils, so the air has to go through the mouth area, which fits tighter. Almost all masks do NOT SEAL around the nose!!!! 

Don't let your guard down for a minute!!! If it takes another year wearing a mask when you're around people, DO IT!!  

I have to go to stores sometimes, but I hate it. As far as restaurants, bars, sports.....no way!!! Couldn't care less!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hear ya'! Please wear a mask at all times!! I even stuff cotton in my nostrils, so the air has to go through the mouth area, which fits tighter. Almost all masks do NOT SEAL around the nose!!!! 

Don't let your guard down for a minute!!! If it takes another year wearing a mask when you're around people, DO IT!!  

I have to go to stores sometimes, but I hate it. As far as restaurants, bars, sports.....no way!!! Couldn't care less!!

True!