Hay Days, bitches!

I had a golden opportunity to skip out on a wedding tomorrow, as my wife wouldn't have cared if I went to Hay Days.  But the dumb ass that I am, I agreed to go with her (and I will be drinking ... HEAVILY!).  I hope I don't regret it, but the main reason I decided not to go was I figured there would be slim pickings (literally) for gear and I'm a 2XL guy.  Figured I'll take a hotel stay and a lay, over 4+ hours round trip, parking, and entry fee, only to come home with nothing.

Back on topic ... let's see pictures boyz!!

46 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I had a golden opportunity to skip out on a wedding tomorrow, as my wife wouldn't have cared if I went to Hay Days.  But the dumb ass that I am, I agreed to go with her (and I will be drinking ... HEAVILY!).  I hope I don't regret it, but the main reason I decided not to go was I figured there would be slim pickings (literally) for gear and I'm a 2XL guy.  Figured I'll take a hotel stay and a lay, over 4+ hours round trip, parking, and entry fee, only to come home with nothing.

Ski-Doo friends are there and setup sending teasers.  I'm sure that won't be the last I get

Resized_20210910_111419.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

Paul asked me to go run a booth with him and I reluctantly passed. I feel bad but sleeping in a sled trailer for three nights and no shower, after everything being so last minute, sealed the deal for me. I feel bad for not helping but who knows what kind of shit show that show will be this year anyway. 

FYI, I just ordered from Klim. They had the coat and boots I wanted, in stock. I’ve heard that supplies are going to be super limited this year so you’re gonna want to get on it quick. 

1 hour ago, Doug said:

More tease pics.  At least they got a Polaris Pro-X in a pic for me

Resized_20210910_184815.jpeg

Resized_20210910_184829.jpeg

I bet they still want $3500-4000 for that Pro-X. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

D-rail stopped by a couple nightS ago and harassed me about going.  I’m scared not to go at this point.  :lol:

They are already there and buying up all the dealz.  I gotta get a case of oil and a couple belts.  Then Im going to try and get a peak at the new Cat racer.  If I see the same old stuff I'll walk over and see what Cat and Doo have to offer.  Maybe snow checking a sled this spring.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

They are already there and buying up all the dealz.  I gotta get a case of oil and a couple belts.  Then Im going to try and get a peak at the new Cat racer.  If I see the same old stuff I'll walk over and see what Cat and Doo have to offer.  Maybe snow checking a sled this spring.

Ill text you if I go, we’ll do lunch and a brew!   :bc:

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

#sledlivesmatter

Lol like the caucasian guy with a BLM bumper sticker.

Still no sled 🤣

Buddies are saying traffic is good and prices are high.  Selling a lot of they're stuff.  Still got the guys bringing non-snowmobile junk there.  Guy just down from them is selling a screen door and windows that they looked like they came out of a house that was torn down.

18 hours ago, Premium said:

I'm 10 hours away and thought about going...some of you all live in the same state and barely consider it!? I'm triggered :lol:

14 for me and same. If I lived closer, I’d go every year too. Novi is a joke for us Michigan people. 

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Lol like the caucasian guy with a BLM bumper sticker.

Still no sled 🤣

Buddies are saying traffic is good and prices are high.  Selling a lot of they're stuff.  Still got the guys bringing non-snowmobile junk there.  Guy just down from them is selling a screen door and windows that they looked like they came out of a house that was torn down.

I hate the non-sled related shit at sled shows. 

There was ALOT of people there Saturday. 

Got a bunch of can coozies to last til next year. 

Dennis Kirk tent surprisingly had some smoking deals. Got a non current Klim mid layer, marked $30 off Plus extra 10%. Got a BCA radio 2.0, msrp $189.99, paid $135. 

Got an ok deal at BM fabrications for EXO rear bumper. $240 list plus tax and ship on site. Paid $220 cash and carry. 

Didnt need clothes, but there was alot of it. FXR and 509 had ALOT of stuff at many different vendors. Lot of Klim vendors. 

My bud got 2 avy tanks filled at BCA tent. 

We only walked a little of swap. Bud took turbo off wife's mtn sled and needed a used can for it. Found that after about 5 isles, and pretty much skipped the rest. 

Didnt watch any mud bog, and very little grass drags. 

I will say, ALOT more swappers stayed on sunday than in years past. I read the Sno-Barons were trying to find ways to have less campers and more actual swappers in swap areas. And to keep them around on Sunday. It worked for sure.