Get your shots or else!

Just now, CFM said:

Biden admin telling top repubs on military school boards to resign.

Jeezus

yes Kelly Ann Conway is such a top republican.  Well qualified to oversee the educating of american youth given her fine parenting skills as evidenced by being at war with her own kid.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes Kelly Ann Conway is such a top republican.  Well qualified to oversee the educating of american youth given her fine parenting skills as evidenced by being at war with her own kid.  

Okay. +1to you on that person.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No shit.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She was pretty powerful in 2015.

Edited by J. Jackson

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yea cause Biden is the parent of the century. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Hope his whole administration dies in a plane crash . No not tge crash it self but in the fire after the crash . Or better yet in the burn unit 3 weeks after the fact . 

Good luck. I waited 4 years for that to happen to the trump administration. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit.

Yes lets deflect on what is happening with the forced vaccination, to get in a dig on Kellyanne Conway, and how her and several other Republicans were asked to resign from these appointed positions, which goes against past customs and directly in opposition to any of Joes phony claims about uniting the country.  Well done. You guys never disappoint.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I already got my shots. Most likely had Covid as well. I’m well protected. Fuck, I’m golden. :) 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes lets deflect on what is happening with the forced vaccination, to get in a dig on Kellyanne Conway, and how her and several other Republicans were asked to resign from these appointed positions, which goes against past customs and directly in opposition to any of Joes phony claims about uniting the country.  Well done. You guys never disappoint.   

We all know that trump never fired a dem. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The deflections are getting weirder….and being made much faster now.  It’s interesting.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good luck. I waited 4 years for that to happen to the trump administration. 

Yeah cuz his policy's were so bad especaly when you compare them to the current shit show.  What a fucking joke you must be so proud 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

And exactly what makes Joe qualified to judge any one's parenting skills ? 

Or his token vp she did a even better job lol 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Investments are up under joe. I have nothing to complain about. Sorry about you luck. 

Shocker liberal goveners so gracious alow buisness to reopen and markets respond favorable.  Who could have ever seen that coming ? 🤔

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Which is the next counter step for the gov't...

He is a two forum ball-less hack ...

You’ve been pretty quiet next door Fordy…get tired of being called a dumbfuck everyday? 🤷🏻
I will say that you and Shelley The Sot make a good pair.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

B974C9CD-4CB7-4058-9212-EAE92FE6AF68.gif.615088c263437955a189d703aef07810.gif

Woolie off in Nantucket and he just has to take the time to defend  Kellyann…talk about not disappointing.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks