Here we go.

JEFF

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Thursday will impose stringent new vaccine rules on federal workers and large employers in a sweeping attempt to contain the latest surge of Covid-19.

The President plans to sign an executive order requiring all government employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, with no option of being regularly tested to opt out, the White House said Thursday. The President will also sign an executive order directing the same standard be extended to employees of contractors who do business with the federal government.
And he will direct the Labor Department to draft a new emergency rule requiring all businesses with 100 or more employees ensure all their workers are either vaccinated or tested once a week, according to a senior administration official. Companies could face thousands of dollars in fines per employee if they don't comply.
The new rules, which Biden is set to announce during a Thursday evening speech from the White House, amount to the most dramatic steps to date to get more Americans vaccinated. Once cautious of vaccine mandates, the Biden administration is now wholly embracing them as vaccine hesitancy persists among certain groups.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Thursday will impose stringent new vaccine rules on federal workers and large employers in a sweeping attempt to contain the latest surge of Covid-19.

The President plans to sign an executive order requiring all government employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, with no option of being regularly tested to opt out, the White House said Thursday. The President will also sign an executive order directing the same standard be extended to employees of contractors who do business with the federal government.
And he will direct the Labor Department to draft a new emergency rule requiring all businesses with 100 or more employees ensure all their workers are either vaccinated or tested once a week, according to a senior administration official. Companies could face thousands of dollars in fines per employee if they don't comply.
The new rules, which Biden is set to announce during a Thursday evening speech from the White House, amount to the most dramatic steps to date to get more Americans vaccinated. Once cautious of vaccine mandates, the Biden administration is now wholly embracing them as vaccine hesitancy persists among certain groups.

Imagine mandating a vaccine, that once taken, one can still contract, spread, get hospitalized and die from. If people can't see or refuse to see the idiocy and insanity in all this, they are as retarded as the morons advocating for this. Are they purposely trying to divide the people/nation more or are they hoping for civil unrest? 

coovviidd5.jpg

What the hell, all companies over 100 employees??   So - the Covid is safe for companies under 100??  FFS.  

The expansive rules mandate that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or test for the virus weekly, affecting about 80 million Americans. And the roughly 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid also will have to be fully vaccinated.

Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans | KSTP.com

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine mandating a vaccine, that once taken, one can still contract, spread, get hospitalized and die from. If people can't see or refuse to see the idiocy and insanity in all this, they are as retarded as the morons advocating for this. Are they purposely trying to divide the people/nation more or are they hoping for civil unrest? 

coovviidd5.jpg

Pre vaccine I know of 8-10 people who got covid, never in a hospital, flu like symptoms for a week to two. Since vaccine came out I know of nobody unvaccinated who has gotten it but I know of 1 death of a fully vaxed person, 5 fully vaxed people who were hospitalized one for a month who was recently moved to a rehabilitation facility. I do believe this virus effects everyone differently.

• Like 2

Since his EO is directing the dept of labor to require this for employers

Does any one know if you are collecting unemployment from the DOL you are required to be vaccinated to collect benefits? Or if you are on public assistance? Or if you are on SS?? Disability??

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like Trump when he was gonna withhold millions from Ukraine?  

Haha, that was fucking Biden you idiot, want to see the video for the 13,456th time he bragged about it??

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Like Trump when he was gonna withhold millions from Ukraine?  

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all. 
When are you going to bleat for Biden’s impeachment ? 

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”