Glacier National Park to remove all 'glaciers will be gone by 2020' signs

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Has virtually any of the fear-mongering climate change/global warming alarmist predictions of the last 20-30 years come true, or even close to it?

Wasn't Long Island supposed to be underwater by now?

Shut up and get your vaxyene!

25 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Has virtually any of the fear-mongering climate change/global warming alarmist predictions of the last 20-30 years come true, or even close to it?

Hey hey

how dare you ! 

32 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Nope, not a one, but the Dems/Liberals sure have filled the coffers with all the fear mongering. 

climitiyy.jpg

50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No questions, "The Science" is settled on global warming.  Sorry, I mean climate change.

14 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

No questions, "The Science" is settled on global warming.  Sorry, I mean climate change.

We have a classmate who is posting weekly on the Book about GW/CC.

His parents are building a house by ours, which he also posts about how great their off the grid lifestyle is going to be.

I've asked him several times if his parent's cleared the glaciers to build their house there.  I get interesting responses.  

Science taught us that the land our house and his parents house are built on were once covered by glaciers.

It isn't like my family cleared the glaciers when we came from Europe to start farming the land...

• Haha 1

They’ve been claiming this for over 100 years. They just keep changing the date. 

On 9/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nothing to see here. 

Do you understand that the last ice age formed these glaciers? That they aren’t natural and that if they melt it’s not a sign of something terrible? 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

They’ve been claiming this for over 100 years. They just keep changing the date. 

Do you understand that the last ice age formed these glaciers? That they aren’t natural and that if they melt it’s not a sign of something terrible? 

“They aren’t natural” :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Science always seems to back the policy stance of those funding them.  For this the only real science is in finding numbers that back your financial backers position more so than looking at the data as a whole. 

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Science always seems to back the policy stance of those funding them.  For this the only real science is in finding numbers that back your financial backers position more so than looking at the data as a whole. 

Exactly.  Universities and research facilities are quick to dismiss those in their organization that differs with the chosen narrative of those funding them (mostly government). We saw thousands of careers stifled over MMGW.  If that didn’t serve as a warning……well.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  Universities and research facilities are quick to dismiss those in their organization that differs with the chosen narrative of those funding them (mostly government). We saw thousands of careers stifled over MMGW.  If that didn’t serve as a warning……well.

The sad part is generally speaking the only way to "solve" or "fight" said positions is more taxes and again that goes against what the overall data generally shows.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The sad part is generally speaking the only way to "solve" or "fight" said positions is more taxes and again that goes against what the overall data generally shows.

Government.  She’s a hungry whore that MUST be fed.  Best we all keep our mouths shut and accept they are doing it all “for the greater good”.

Just now, Mag6240 said:

The climate is ALWAYS changing.  I'm sure none of what is going on now has EVER happened before.

Funny that people think man has more to do with climate than this.

download (11).png

All I can say is if the snow seasons as it pertains to my snowmobiling continue in the direction they took last year, we need to do whatever we can to get a nice snowpack back. I’m personally ashamed at the low miles I was able to put on my sled last season. 

33 minutes ago, Phenom said:

All I can say is if the snow seasons as it pertains to my snowmobiling continue in the direction they took last year, we need to do whatever we can to get a nice snowpack back. I’m personally ashamed at the low miles I was able to put on my sled last season. 

WHAT?!  I mean, I know it was "thin" almost everywhere, except the most southern counties - but those first couple weeks of February, when it was nice and cold, almost every single county in the state was open!  

9FF55A9F-B58D-43FD-B374-79D5AF468B06.png

Edited by Mag6240