'Is this my life now?': Clemson defensive end Justin Foster's -- and my -- struggle with long-haul COVID

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sad for him but lets be clear we are not hearing this as common in HS, college or pro athletes.   It it were we'd be hearing it every sports broadcast.   This is the only story I'm aware of and I watch a lot of sports. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Sad for him but lets be clear we are not hearing this as common in HS, college or pro athletes.   It it were we'd be hearing it every sports broadcast.   This is the only story I'm aware of and I watch a lot of sports. 

It’s not just athletes. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s not just athletes. 

Like I posted before I know over 100 people that have had COVID and not heard of one say long term effects.   Not saying its not occurring just saying its very rare. 

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I posted before I know over 100 people that have had COVID and not heard of one say long term effects.   Not saying its not occurring just saying its very rare. 

You non-caring selfish A hole!!! Get your vax, wear a mask, stay isolated and live in perpetual fear for the rest of your life. This guy is sick, goddam it! Don't you feel like you should do everything possible, even if it means ruining your own life, to protect other people like him!!! 

coovviddd.jpg

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s not just athletes. 

So what's your plan? Hide like a fucking cunt for the rest of your life? I don't want to wear a mask. I want to enjoy my local eatery and enjoy myself. 99.7% of the people who get Covid survive....I am unwilling to alter my life because you're a cunt. My bout with covid was worth not hiding and losing my business and the jobs I provide for my employees. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

it’s really hard to imagine living my life in a group-flock fear.  What a way to live.  Then, adding to that, being bitter and angry that others won’t be scared as you run screaming from one social media site to another.  SMH.

Twats.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Pick any other college athletic player . There chances of winning PowerBall are better than catching a long hall covid issue . Reality 

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fetus is not a human being they are a collection of cells. 

Stop being selfish and protect your fellow man /S

Nice backpedal,    Funny how “ my body, my choice” is out the window with leftists now,,,,,, selectively,,,,,

A friend's wife had a co-worker with the same reaction. She's been off work for close to a year now, last I heard. No energy and brain fog. Finds she can't read or work at anything because her brain cloudy and unfocused. Spends most of the day just lounging on the couch.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I've seen two potential D1 players go down after the vax so far (via online) ...but zero from the covi

21 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

A friend's wife had a co-worker with the same reaction. She's been off work for close to a year now, last I heard. No energy and brain fog. Finds she can't read or work at anything because her brain cloudy and unfocused. Spends most of the day just lounging on the couch.

Sounds like she needs a size 13 boot in her ass tbh ...