True or False

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think it could become true? 

Highly, highly unlikely.  Not saying impossible.  At this point I'm confident (at least in the US) that 30%+ the citizens would revolt in some way and that could mean economically.  I'm very confident it came from the Wuhan lab but not totally convinced it was by accident.   China may have released it intentionally to gain more dominance in the world specifically over the US. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fauci??

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

To be honest at this point its completely false.

Do you want to Change your answer with Biden trying to mandate vaccines. Vaccines that don’t stop covid.

they completely ignore the fact the the vaccines don’t stop the spread. They completely ignore the injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines, they completely ignore the 100 plus million that have natural immunity. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Start a thread moron. 

Lol you do understand you only start threads that you did not think up your self only reposting liberal media propaganda right? 

What was the last decaded you had a original thought ? My guess Clinton was just getting elected 

LMAO!! Every day that goes by it gets closer and closer to what Uncle Znotty said from the woodpile, a year and a half ago...........LAB CREATED VIRAL DEATH, RELEASED INTENTIONALLY BY THE COMMUNIST REGIME OF CHINA.

I'll even take it a step farther and say it was in retaliation for TRUMP'S TRADE DEAL, amongst other reasons of Chinese expansion.  

44 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you want to Change your answer with Biden trying to mandate vaccines. Vaccines that don’t stop covid.

they completely ignore the fact the the vaccines don’t stop the spread. They completely ignore the injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines, they completely ignore the 100 plus million that have natural immunity. 

No.   1.  These mandates are far from what you posted.  2. They will have plenty of court challenges before they go thru.

I agree mandating a vaccine that doesn't stop infection or spread (non-sterlizing) is completely unconstitutional at the federal level.

Edited by Highmark

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

No.   1.  These mandates are far from what you posted.  2. They will have plenty of court challenges before they go thru.

I agree mandating a vaccine that doesn't stop infection or spread (non-sterlizing) is completely unconstitutional at the federal level.

This is the beginning. It’s only going to get worse

On 9/9/2021 at 10:26 PM, Ez ryder said:

Lol you do understand you only start threads that you did not think up your self only reposting liberal media propaganda right? 

What was the last decaded you had a original thought ? My guess Clinton was just getting elected 

Why not bring up Mondale? Dumb ass.