What would happen if a Trump supporter put on a monkey mask and threw eggs at a black democrat??

jtssrx

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The January 6th attack was like planet of the apes. Trump supporters don’t require monkey masks. 

And you think you are more intellectual than others. Read the quote several times.

Serious question , are you a social outcast ?

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I don't really dislike Comey, he tried to expose Hillary but he made so many bad decisions trying to cover his ass, but what Biden is doing to Trump appointees is different there is no evidence of incompetence only difference in political views. It's all a cover and spin to divert attention from the total incompetence of Bidens handling of the withdrawal.

None were qualified. 

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH having record high vote totals with the system being "easier" for all to vote is not a huge surprise.  The dems IMO did a better job farming for their votes.  Trump won by a cunt hair in 2016 and in reality he lost by a cunt hair in 2020 with basically the same states being involved in the final result.  The vote totals in some of these states being nothing but noise as they did not sway the election.   

Without Covid trump would have easily won but once that came into play it was a different game.  one Trump did not play as well.  Fighting the mail in votes rather than embracing the new system is what cost the election.   Way easier to turn out a dense population base and the vote tallies were as expected extremely pro Dem in those dense areas.   not outside any MOE percentagewise from previous elections just way more votes cast.  

If there was truly any fraud IMO there would have been proof that passed the first step in the courthouses and to this point Trumps minions were basically laughed out of court. 

So Im getting a “yes”.  AGs in 6 states illegally changed voting laws to allow unsolicited absentee ballots.  Those cases wont survive a constitutional challenge imo, but at this point it wont matter.  Joe Biden could barely fill a high school auditorium but we are to believe he got 81 million votes, I just dont buy it.  I hope everyone enjoys the shit sandwiches this admin is serving up.  The apathy will be our undoing.  I continue to believe our political system is dangerously corrupt, and we are now seeing the results.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Harvest ballots….lmao. You are one fucked up idiot.

Says the guy who turned into a troll after he retired.

49 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And you know that, how?

He doesnt.  Hes just talking out of his ass like he does in here 24/7.

So LA Times after calling Elder the Black Face of White Supremacy initially runs a fake narrative to make it look like Elder was the accuser. 

Is this really what you guys support.  The woman in the photo responded.  This is why they are called fake news.

Sad day in America.

IMG_5124.jpg 

E-7VFX-XMAcD7eC.jpg.3cccf3473f6527b803d6938d708b66d6.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/la-times-uses-misleading-photo-larry-elder-make-appear-slapping-woman-story-assault-white-liberal-gorilla-mask/

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So Im getting a “yes”.  AGs in 6 states illegally changed voting laws to allow unsolicited absentee ballots.  Those cases wont survive a constitutional challenge imo, but at this point it wont matter.  Joe Biden could barely fill a high school auditorium but we are to believe he got 81 million votes, I just dont buy it.  I hope everyone enjoys the shit sandwiches this admin is serving up.  The apathy will be our undoing.  I continue to believe our political system is dangerously corrupt, and we are now seeing the results.

Says the guy who turned into a troll after he retired.

He doesnt.  Hes just talking out of his ass like he does in here 24/7.

He's polling at 36% and bleeding out every day.  81 million my ass.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's polling at 36% and bleeding out every day.  81 million my ass.

The Voting Machine Expert has spoken!!!! Good god you and Irv are a couple of Canadian Cunts.🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Voting Machine Expert has spoken!!!! Good god you and Irv are a couple of Canadian Cunts.🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

If Biden got 81 million he wouldn't  have 36% support.  It's called basic math.  I guess it wasn't  one of your strong subjects.

So I see you avoided this.  No comment, what a fucking loser.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:00 AM, CFM said:

And you think you are more intellectual than others. Read the quote several times.

Serious question , are you a social outcast ?

Shut the fuck up, you LIBERAL LEFTIST!!!!!

On 9/9/2021 at 8:29 AM, Skidooski said:

That nutty bitch throwing eggs then tells the dude "Touch me again I dare you" :lol:Followed by sucker punches from the wackos

The crazies need to be put in their place then put back into homes

someone needed to rip that mask off and expose the newly released long term psychiatric patient for what she is. 

nutty as a squirrels turd. :crazy: