What would happen if a Trump supporter put on a monkey mask and threw eggs at a black democrat??

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Basically the same thing but with CNN spin, but still a political and dividing  decision, from your article.

"Frankly, I find this whole act unconscionable and not all in the spirit by which this Administration promised to govern. President Biden ran on a supposed platform of unity but his actions speak directly to the contrary. Apparently, unity is only for those who conform," Mobbs said. "When I joined the Board under the Trump Administration, there were holdovers from the Obama Administration. They were not terminated but instead served alongside Trump appointees. This mix of perspective, experience, and belief systems ensured there was diversity - a value the Democratic party purports to hold above all else."

Edited by airflite1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who the hell thought he was either of those.  everyone knew he was an empty suit he was elected because he was not trump nothing more. 

Do you think he legit got 81,000,000 votes?  I don’t.   :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you think he legit got 81,000,000 votes?  I don’t.   :dunno: 

TBH having record high vote totals with the system being "easier" for all to vote is not a huge surprise.  The dems IMO did a better job farming for their votes.  Trump won by a cunt hair in 2016 and in reality he lost by a cunt hair in 2020 with basically the same states being involved in the final result.  The vote totals in some of these states being nothing but noise as they did not sway the election.   

Without Covid trump would have easily won but once that came into play it was a different game.  one Trump did not play as well.  Fighting the mail in votes rather than embracing the new system is what cost the election.   Way easier to turn out a dense population base and the vote tallies were as expected extremely pro Dem in those dense areas.   not outside any MOE percentagewise from previous elections just way more votes cast.  

If there was truly any fraud IMO there would have been proof that passed the first step in the courthouses and to this point Trumps minions were basically laughed out of court. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe it IS going to get worse. How much worse, I can't say.  

A good dust up will fix this.  Like dragging this idiot out in the street and crushing his skull in public.vvvvvv vvv

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Elections have consequences. Now where have I heard this before? Oh yeah from the Trump terrorists right here.

Carry on imbeciles.

Dummy.

52 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Basically the same thing but with CNN spin, but still a political and dividing  decision, from your article.

"Frankly, I find this whole act unconscionable and not all in the spirit by which this Administration promised to govern. President Biden ran on a supposed platform of unity but his actions speak directly to the contrary. Apparently, unity is only for those who conform," Mobbs said. "When I joined the Board under the Trump Administration, there were holdovers from the Obama Administration. They were not terminated but instead served alongside Trump appointees. This mix of perspective, experience, and belief systems ensured there was diversity - a value the Democratic party purports to hold above all else."

He’s the village idiot.  All are free to own him including new members but, it’s just a small time share.

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH having record high vote totals with the system being "easier" for all to vote is not a huge surprise.  The dems IMO did a better job farming for their votes.  Trump won by a cunt hair in 2016 and in reality he lost by a cunt hair in 2020 with basically the same states being involved in the final result.  The vote totals in some of these states being nothing but noise as they did not sway the election.   

Without Covid trump would have easily won but once that came into play it was a different game.  one Trump did not play as well.  Fighting the mail in votes rather than embracing the new system is what cost the election.   Way easier to turn out a dense population base and the vote tallies were as expected extremely pro Dem in those dense areas.   not outside any MOE percentagewise from previous elections just way more votes cast.  

If there was truly any fraud IMO there would have been proof that passed the first step in the courthouses and to this point Trumps minions were basically laughed out of court. 

Trump would have lost even without Covid. Being impeached twice cooked his ass.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you do realize he would not have been impeached the second time if he won right.  And with the economy as it was he 100% would have won.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, airflite1 said:

He's trying to politicize more appointments, Kellyanne tells him like it is.

E-yiZh0XMAM5Crc.jpeg

Kellyanne Conway Changes Tune On President's Ability To Fire People

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bull shit . Covid made it much much more ez for states to adjust laws making it much much more ez to harvist ballots and everything that goes along with that act 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit . Covid made it much much more ez for states to adjust laws making it much much more ez to harvist ballots and everything that goes along with that act 

Harvest ballots….lmao. You are one fucked up idiot.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Harvest ballots….lmao. You are one fucked up idiot.

So ballot harvesting is not a thing ? And in the places it has been implemented the vote has not gone in a dramatic swing D ? 

Ok pampers what ever you say it is not a thing .

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If only trump had listened to your hero’s that called COVID a “manufactured crisis “. 

you pathetic liar.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I don't really dislike Comey, he tried to expose Hillary but he made so many bad decisions trying to cover his ass, but what Biden is doing to Trump appointees is different there is no evidence of incompetence only difference in political views. It's all a cover and spin to divert attention from the total incompetence of Bidens handling of the withdrawal.