More snowmobile content??

ckf

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bump 

We all need to post more content in the general and brand forums, PC style... or as PC as we can be.

Just looking out for my investment here.  :lol:

Sure, always about the Procross for you.  Good luck keeping that going in the other brand forums.  Someone will go all Clown550 on your ass.

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, Jerry 976 said:

Just thinking out loud, but maybe with some input from others we can came up with a different forum name for this forum and do away with HCS altogether?? 

Just a thought

General Discussion Forum

A Forum For Members From Other Sledding Sites

That's a great idea. Wish it would happen. I'm still look at HCS and post. I have received great help off of there as well as here. It's just another outlet I can chat on. Some on here have went after or bashed others from HCS. I respect your opinion but I'm not gonna bash people. Yes HCS can get tough to post at times, however still people over there with a lot of sled knowledge. Will the 2 sites ever become 1 again, that I doubt. 

I am also not bashing this site. I am happy someone took initiative to get away from vertical scope. I applaud 👏  them for doing it and giving us a place. It will grow... If you build it, they will come....thanks to the hard working individuals who make it happen.... now if they could only make it snow!! And produce sleds and sled parts!!!

• Like 1

The HCS site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original HCS site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The HCS site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original HCS site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

Proud of you! 
now go back to the censorship site you love so much so ole joe pisgarrr can leave his load on your chin. He’s waiting for ya go on run along now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

I heard that place was dead as disco.  Almost no traffic and the real tuners are pretty scarce.  Most came here so......

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

It's soooo much better at HCS that you found the time to come over and let us know that this site sucks:lol:. Still butthurt I see :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

What does traffic here have to do with hcs being better or worse before the insurrection?

And I'll second the thought of if it's so much better (and safer) there, why are you here?

Hcs is one step above the Arctic trail riders Facebook group, but with less traffic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

That's a great idea. Wish it would happen. I'm still look at HCS and post. I have received great help off of there as well as here. It's just another outlet I can chat on. Some on here have went after or bashed others from HCS. I respect your opinion but I'm not gonna bash people.

#1 Yes HCS can get tough to post at times, however still people over there with a lot of sled knowledge.

#2 Will the 2 sites ever become 1 again, that I doubt. 

#1 HCS is now Dootalk 2.0 with what you are and are not allowed to post anymore so yea it tough to post certain things on there anymore, next thing they will be adding to HCS is the language filter so you can't fucking swear anymore.......cussing.gif.1d4b3051a82e24aa2f603fb2ec808449.gif

#2 These two sites were never one site to begin with, HCS was sold to V.S. and the person who use to own HCS started this site, R.I.P Rob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

The Dootalk 2.0 site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original Dootalk 2.0 site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

:lol::lol2:

Hey site Admins can you set the language filter on here so anytime someone posts HCS the software automatically changes HCS to Dootalk 2.0......... :thumbsup:

@HSR @ckf 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

next to no traffic and slick rick as your leading expert....:lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HSR said:

It's soooo much better at HCS that you found the time to come over and let us know that this site sucks:lol:. Still butthurt I see :thumbsup:

He passed butt hurt at light speed.  This is full on mental disorder.  He may send you his chopped off clit in the mail.  Be careful.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

samuel-jackson-whoisthis.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’re gonna build a couple of 22 SXers together and drop 800’s in them.  Gonna call them the FortZam Edition!

Then we’ll race!!!!

next year?

Fortune has the Selby/Depends connection, be careful.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe... @Zambroski & @fortune46x could start an RXC build thread, then we could wager on a race.  

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We’re gonna build a couple of 22 SXers together and drop 800’s in them.  Gonna call them the FortZam Edition!

Then we’ll race!!!!

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

next year?

Fortune has the Selby/Depends connection, be careful.

I still want to build a sx'er but dont have the time with my other stuff going on right now. 

And Selby bangs goats I have proof.