LET'S GET THIS PLACE GOING

I know you guys miss the snowmobile related content that you had on HCS. Well, you know the old story....build it and they will come? The search engines are starting to index the site a lot more now.

I'm going to challenge every reading this thread to post on snowmobile related post in one of the sled, or a post in the general snowmobile forum, and one post a day in you State or Provincial forums. With your help I really think we can gain more members and snowmobile content for the upcoming season. 

Well, what do you guys think?

• Like 2

I was searching for a rather specific item today on google, and a FS thread showed up on the list. 

LOL - it was my own post where I had posted the part #, but it was nice to see FS on the list. 

maybe there's hope?

keywords help, like... Polaris Fire 850 Blowing Up F7 Ski Doo sucks Tucker Hibbert Snocross Maytrx 650 clutching Northstar Rick - etc.  :lol2:

Edit: Iron Dog

:lmao:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 9/11/2021 at 4:46 PM, mnstang said:

I could post every day about my old shitty 90's fan cooled CATS, but nobody here is cool enough to understand.

Go for it. We have a few guys that enjoy the vintage iron :thumb:

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I was searching for a rather specific item today on google, and a FS thread showed up on the list. 

LOL - it was my own post where I had posted the part #, but it was nice to see FS on the list. 

maybe there's hope?

keywords help, like... Polaris Fire 850 Blowing Up F7 Ski Doo sucks Tucker Hibbert Snocross Maytrx 650 clutching Northstar Rick - etc.  :lol2:

Edit: Iron Dog

:lmao:

Yes, content with keywords definitely help. Google loves fresh content. The more you guys post, the more often they will be here indexing the site. As much of a pain as they are, the google ads also  help with  ranking IMO. They have to index the site in order to serve up the ads.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Go for it. We have a few guys that enjoy the vintage iron :thumb:

Yes, content with keywords definitely help. Google loves fresh content. The more you guys post, the more often they will be here indexing the site. As much of a pain as they are, the google ads also  help with  ranking IMO. They have to index the site in order to serve up the ads.

Have you sorted out our shareholder dividend payment system yet.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Have you sorted out our shareholder dividend payment system yet.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Checks are in the mail :lol:

You can put my dividend payment towards next years membership payment......... :thumbsup:

Yea I know I'll still owe the fee $25.00........ lol.gif.d47a3468703058b99c3098101da19bac.gif

Has VS made anymore offers to purchase this site??????? :whistle: - - -  :stirthepot:

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's what I'm holding out for, and why we deserve a dividend reinvestment plan.  More shares = mo $ ;)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. This place ain't worth shit :lol:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

VS finds value in every site they purchase and own.......... lol.gif.e24bae75b1776c23aad1da8cdc3607f5.gif

They don't run a place full of misfits like we have here. I think just about everyone has been banned from somewhere before they end up here :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

25 years old qualifies for an Antique plate in NH :dunno:

You'll find some people get a little touchy when you say vintage and reference late 80's and 90's.  No dig at you Tomcat 👍.  A compromise would be reference the 80's and 90's sleds as classic.

I was sternley corrected once when I lossely reference one of my RXL's as vintage.  The same guy was selling repop parts for vintage sleds but referencing them as vintage parts.  I pointed out that his repop parts were not vintage and should be referenced as repop.  He didn't appreciate the comment.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ckf said:

They don't run a place full of misfits like we have here. I think just about everyone has been banned from somewhere before they end up here :lol:

Too bad you couldn't give them a trial run, keeping your admin privileges ...  and let ol' Joe Pisser try and have at it with this crew :lol: That would be pure entertainment - hell you could charge us extra just to watch and play along!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Too bad you couldn't give them a trial run, keeping your admin privileges ...  and let ol' Joe Pisser try and have at it with this crew :lol: That would be pure entertainment - hell you could charge us extra just to watch and play along!!

There wouldn't be anyone left if ole Joe had the ban hammer :lol: