Mexico, the world's second largest Catholic nation, decriminalizes abortion as neighboring Texas clamps down on the procedure

So 4 out of 32 states are now legal in Mexico, but they haven't set what limits will be, they think it may end up 12 weeks but it still could match Texas at 6 weeks.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mexico-supreme-court-abortion-1.6167196

Edited by airflite1
  • Thanks 1

Gov. Abbott is a fukkin punk-assed bitch. Why any man concerns himself with an unknown woman's abortion, boggles my mind. However I know the reason..............RELIGION.

I hope somebody punches Abbott in his face, the fukkin faggot.   

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Gov. Abbott is a fukkin punk-assed bitch. Why any man concerns himself with an unknown woman's abortion, boggles my mind. However I know the reason..............RELIGION.

I hope somebody punches Abbott in his face, the fukkin faggot.   

I don't see abortion as a religious issue. I see it as a societal issue. In 2021 we ha e so many FREE ways not to get pregnant...it's really an easy situation to avoid. With birth control being so easy to obtain, do we want to be the society that murders its offspring? For me the answer is no...why is personal responsibility never part of this equation. Free contraception, that is readily available, should end abortion if you make people accountable. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I don't see abortion as a religious issue. I see it as a societal issue. In 2021 we ha e so many FREE ways not to get pregnant...it's really an easy situation to avoid. With birth control being so easy to obtain, do we want to be the society that murders its offspring? For me the answer is no...why is personal responsibility never part of this equation. Free contraception, that is readily available, should end abortion if you make people accountable. 

Agreed.   Great post. 

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Murders it's offspring LOL

It's 100% foder for religious retards.    Fiscal conservatives would be encouraging abortion.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Murders it's offspring LOL

It's 100% foder for religious retards.    Fiscal conservatives would be encouraging abortion.  

Can we stop with the binary thinking.  You act like we only have two choices, either we end abortion or we head towards fiscal ruin because of all the poor kids. Imagine a world where we don't have unwanted poor kids because people used the free contraception available to them. 

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Can we stop with the binary thinking.  You act like we only have two choices, either we end abortion or we head towards fiscal ruin because of all the poor kids. Imagine a world where we don't have unwanted poor kids because people used the free contraception available to them. 

yes because contraception always works.   Most are not using abortion as birth control.   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

State your religion.  

Agnostic...Parents agnostic/Culturally Interested as they celebrate Passover etc...but not traditionally or with services, grandparents Jewish on both sides. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

GOP’ers love the black man when he’s the size of a kidney been. By age 15 they’re sizing up a prison cell for him. 

Kamala and Biden are only recent Democrats ? Lololol 🤡 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The hypocrisy of GOP’ers knows no bounds. Abortion as a click bait issue. Nothing more. 

Racism truly lives on the left, you foster it, nurture it, and keep it alive for nothing more than power and control....your hypocrisy holds no bounds. 

BTW the entire forum is click bait...that's the fun of it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Racism truly lives on the left, you foster it, nurture it, and keep it alive for nothing more than power and control....your hypocrisy holds no bounds. 

BTW the entire forum is click bait...that's the fun of it. 

Click bait is fun. It never ceases to garner a reaction.