****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

Its been shitty warm and trails are soft. Sled is only pulling 7900-8000 rpms. Tough to get a good feel on setup. Not impressed with the head at all. It has a bit of a bog and i cant tell why.

The head will come in handy when i go with the 860 kit so no biggie

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

860 kit   That sled that big of a slug that it needs a big bore kit?  

You understand that guys like Bipolarhooknose are like if you can actually hold it wide open like ever you don't have enough power :) I can say I understand and agree

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Apparently the Trumps like to get some brapp'n in..

Screenshot_2017-02-13-07-30-14.png

I saw that and although those were great sleds in the day and I approve, you would think someone with Trumps cash like Jr. also has he could maybe be riding something a little more updated :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

You understand that guys like Bipolarhooknose are like if you can actually hold it wide open like ever you don't have enough power :) I can say I understand and agree

Highly doubtful you even have a sled :news:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

I saw that and although those were great sleds in the day and I approve, you would think someone with Trumps cash like Jr. also has he could maybe be riding something a little more updated :dunno: 

My neighbor is one of the wealthiest farmers in the area and he putzes around on an old Mach 1.... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

that his neighbor is either a sado masochist, or not much of a snowmobiler, if he would ride such a piece of shit  :dunno: 

Hes a cheap Ukrainian who just rides locally and a hell of a nice guy thank you. The sled is mint btw.

18 hours ago, Dave said:

Hes a cheap Ukrainian who just rides locally and a hell of a nice guy thank you. The sled is mint btw.

I forgot the cheap option.  I'm sure he is.  My back still hurts from my 91 Mach 1.  I think a brick would ride better. :lol: 

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I forgot the cheap option.  I'm sure he is.  My back still hurts from my 91 Mach 1.  I think a brick would ride better. :lol: 

Its not that old!!! Lol. Its a ck3 chassis not sure what yr.... :bc:.

Nice thing about those prs chassis's was the seat was like a couch and you could lie down and rest. :lol:

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would rather not ride than ride a massive POS with zero suspension, unless I was driving on unplowed paved roads maybe :nuts: 

After missing last season it felt great to get on the trails a couple weeks ago.

First morning of the week.

3A819EDA-0C3F-4064-965C-B2DB2F7285B8_zps

479DDF89-C785-403F-B754-504DD7F771B3_zps

EF1C419E-B049-45CD-8269-75A4B0B51EB1_zps

First tracks since the groomer.

14F9F7D9-E0E8-45AC-AC4B-74100751CC4E_zps

Some great powder on Tug Hill too, this IS NOT a farmers field, it is a friend's yard.

E375C0CE-5475-4C6F-938C-A16C1F0A25F8_zps

• Like 6

• Platinum Contributing Member

Little Thursday 135MI jaunt with my buddy Mike,  his torsion spring block broke 10MI from the trucks,  spring caught the track,  spun it up into the rear tunnel cooler on his assault,  so that kinda sucked..

DSC_0547.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

• Like 2