****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And in equal fairness, I didn't, nor have said shit to him until he took a half dozen unprovoked shots at me.  And by all means link up your evidence of me (or Moe for that matter cuz I haven't seen it) shitting on this place on TBP.  You can't because I don't.  If you're going to inject yourself into a pissing match Jim at least get your facts straight ffs.

:baby:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And in equal fairness, I didn't, nor have said shit to him until he took a half dozen unprovoked shots at me.  And by all means link up your evidence of me (or Moe for that matter cuz I haven't seen it) shitting on this place on TBP.  You can't because I don't.  If you're going to inject yourself into a pissing match Jim at least get your facts straight ffs.

Listen Mark I'm not going to link anything and if you won't admit to making comments over there than so be it and I do acknowledge that Zoso crosses the line and you just feed into it but from now on I could give a fuck. Staying out of it.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 10:07 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Listen Mark I'm not going to link anything and if you won't admit to making comments over there than so be it and I do acknowledge that Zoso crosses the line and you just feed into it but from now on I could give a fuck. Staying out of it.

Fuck man lighten up. :lol: 

Like this

4 hours ago, s pump said:

Mike, whereabouts are you in Oregon? Assume by Mt Hood?

Sunriver area...Central part of the state.  Pics are from Kwohl Butte on the south side of Mt.Bachelor

Edited by Mikeadoo

On 4/15/2017 at 5:17 PM, ckf said:

Is anyone still riding? Here is a pic from today that @45th parallel posted on Facebook.Still lots of snow up high in northern NH.

17966743_1392118877497723_45732528568835

Sweet

13 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Sunriver area...Central part of the state.  Pics are from Kwohl Butte on the south side of Mt.Bachelor

Nice, spent a week around Gresham a while ago. Drove around Washington and out by Hood. Beautiful country.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Less grass to cut 

To say the least!! It's in my side lot,.so not that big of a deal,..they had fun,.the most important thing 

DSC_0715.JPG

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Fml, and my yard..

MOV_0730.mp4

They look like they are having so much fun! :goodpost:

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

VID_20170423_200331950.mp4

Can't wait to take this thing for a rip 

Looks pretty clean! Those old 670's are strong runners. What are your plans for it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

They look like they are having so much fun! :goodpost:

Looks pretty clean! Those old 670's are strong runners. What are your plans for it?

It needs a good detailing under the hood.  I'll go thru the shocks, clutches, chain case and everything and make sure it's all good to go. It's missing the BRP emblem on the hood. I will be ordering one of those.  The trailing arms are starting to rust in a couple spots. I'm gonna have them sandblasted and power coated, and order reproduction trailing arm decals from Doo decals.com   The Y pipe and pipe are rusty and will get ceramic coated.  It's gonna need a track in a year or two and I'll stud it then. The original handlebar pad is gone and it has about a 3" riser on it, but everything else from the factory handlebar setup is there.  I've already found a bar pad and I'll be getting that also and taking the bar riser off.  Other than that, not gonna modify it.  If I found some Aaen or Crank Shops twin pipes for a decent price, I would consider getting them. But don't plan to do a bunch to it. :bc:  It's gonna be a Sunday/M-Thur cruiser. Not sure if it qualifies for the vintage rides yet? 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

:lol:

Like i said, it not perfect, but its a really clean one :bc: