****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Just south of 2500 miles on the season i think,  need to pull gps tracks and add them up.   3 weekends remaining more offtrail this weekend than anything else. 5 hours Saturday and rode maybe 20 miles and had about 8 stucks.    

Nice pics , you ride solo today ?  :bc:

On February 19, 2017 at 5:09 PM, ckf said:

Did you feed the gray jay's at tin camp?

Nope. Didn't stop much that day as I had to drive home afterwards and wanted to put on the miles before the big meltdown and glad I did. I've heard a lot of people talk about tin camp but it never occurred to me that was it. Makes sense now haha. Always a ton of snow in that area.

I wanted to do a couple rides to Derby and to Lyndonville from camp but it's looking like that's not going to be in the cards this year. Bummer.

Edited by rump-rider

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Nope. Didn't stop much that day as I had to drive home afterwards and wanted to put on the miles before the big meltdown and glad I did. I've heard a lot of people talk about tin camp but it never occurred to me that was it. Makes sense now haha. Always a ton of snow in that area.

I wanted to do a couple rides to Derby and to Lyndonville from camp but it's looking like that's not going to be in the cards this year. Bummer.

Yes, that was Tin Camp. Usually the Gray Jays are all over you looking for food when you stop there.

I was just in Derby in the car. The trails still looked good in town, not sure how much longer they will last with the warmer weather predicted later in the week.

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice pics Jeff! :bc:  Are you going to pickup the Freeride before you get rid of the XRS?

Not sure need to call them tomorrow. If it's as good of a deal as I was told by a guy I rode with yesterday I probably should just jump on it but the last thing I need it 2 sleds esp where I don't have a trailer to store them in. 

Waiting for a price on an 18 Backcountry x as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Not sure need to call them tomorrow. If it's as good of a deal as I was told by a guy I rode with yesterday I probably should just jump on it but the last thing I need it 2 sleds esp where I don't have a trailer to store them in. 

Waiting for a price on an 18 Backcountry x as well. 

Is the one that you are looking for new or used?

Did you see where two different groups needed to be rescued from Stub Hill Pond this weekend? Both groups had kids with them. It's one thing to go off trail as an adult, but they shouldn't be bringing kids with them if they don't know where they are going.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you see where two different groups needed to be rescued from Stub Hill Pond this weekend? Both groups had kids with them. It's one thing to go off trail as an adult, but they shouldn't be bringing kids with them if they don't know where they are going.

I saw the pics .  Bunch of skeeddos smh

1 hour ago, ckf said:

new

fuck everyone in their brother goes there now they should just put up an ez pass sensor to track whose up there.  how you can get lost when theres 2 tracks on and off to the roads is amazing,  getting buried in the windblown end at least i can understand.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

new

fuck everyone in their brother goes there now they should just put up an ez pass sensor to track whose up there.  how you can get lost when theres 2 tracks on and off to the roads is amazing,  getting buried in the windblown end at least i can understand.  

The backside isn't as easy to navigate as the front side. I bet you will see F&G enforcing the off trail stuff more up there now.

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

The backside isn't as easy to navigate as the front side. I bet you will see F&G enforcing the off trail stuff more up there now.

unless the land owner cares the F&G should just stay out of it,  shit happens.    Amazing the attitude difference between ME and NH when it comes to riding, outside staying off active roads it's pretty much limitless.  Club should just groom to there at this point like they do to the top of coburn and to the trains,  ruins it for those willing to be adventurous but at least they can find their way home.     

2 hours ago, ckf said:

why I got sick of NH.  Way too much heavy handed police presence.  If I'm causing problems, fine.  Otherwise, leave me alone.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

why I got sick of NH.  Way too much heavy handed police presence.  If I'm causing problems, fine.  Otherwise, leave me alone.

I've never had any problems with F&G, but know a few people that have gotten tickets for speeding. As for the off trail stuff they have always looked the other way in the northern part of the state. I just have a feeling they are going to be pressured to do something about it with the recent string of rescues.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny how you always seem to have issues and its always someone elses fault. :lol:

9 hours ago, Dave said:

Funny how you always seem to have issues and its always someone elses fault. :lol:

What issues? :dunno:  You mean by not being welcome at certain sled sites?  Oh wait, thats you. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What issues? :dunno:  You mean by not being welcome at certain sled sites?  Oh wait, thats you. :lol: 

No you just wreck sled sites and cause the people who run them to shut them down... :lol2::news:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

No you just wreck sled sites and cause the people who run them to shut them down... :lol2::news:

Wow I must pretty friggin talented to do all that, and still be able to post wherever I want there Canadian Dale Carnegie. :lol: 

Me this weekend.....IMG_0973.thumb.jpg.c45f8ed2df779536838cee4833a890eb.jpg

You?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow I must pretty friggin talented to do all that, and still be able to post wherever I want there Canadian Dale Carnegie. :lol: 

You werent allowed to post on HCS for awhile...and you weren't welcome on the original tbp when it 1st started....hell they started it to get away from you :news:

I forget what your dupe was called...nutterbutter or something.

Edited by Dave

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

You werent allowed to post on HCS for awhile...and you weren't welcome on the original tbp when it 1st started....hell they started it to get away from you :news:

I forget what your dupe was called...nutterbutter or something.

Really?!  Huh.  You should write a book for something, you seem to know so much and care about some silly internet shit from almost 15 years ago.  Fuck dude, you need to get a life. :lol:  :nuts: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Really?!  Huh.  You should write a book for something, you seem to know so much and care about some silly internet shit from almost 15 years ago.  Fuck dude, you need to get a life. :lol:  :nuts: 

Like wise.... :news:

Your last silly internet breakdown was last may.....btw

Edited by Dave

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly :bc: