Joe Rogan on taking ivermectin

jtssrx

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What's in what you put in your body and the long term effects?? :news:

Do you eat GMO, or are you a Whole Foods kind of a guy? Just wondering if this has been a life long stance of your or if it's just new found feelings.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Help get my thanks when he rids himself from this earth.

:news:

MC thinks he’s well informed.  He’s much more delusional than Pouty.  Pouty just thinks he’s a defender for all that is righteous on the internet.

why are you people so concerned about other people’s bodies.  You got your shot…stop being so scared.  It’s telling and destroys your argument on the “vaccine”.

You really are a scared little feller, aintcha?

No matter how much one slices it, they are both still a couple of losers. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Do you eat GMO, or are you a Whole Foods kind of a guy? Just wondering if this has been a life long stance of your or if it's just new found feelings.

:lol:

That was pretty impressive!  It’s like your goal posts are filled with helium.  You just jumped stadiums!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great comparison! :lol:Are you really this stupid or is this just an act? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

That was pretty impressive!  It’s like your goal posts are filled with helium.  You just jumped stadiums!!!

1 minute ago, irv said:

Great comparison! :lol:Are you really this stupid or is this just an act? 

Oh, so you guys aren't aware of claims that GMO foods can cause all sorts of things, including cancer? Pesticides used on said GMO crops? (these are fringe claims, if you get my drift). Why would you put that in your body?

• Haha 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Oh, so you guys aren't aware of claims that GMO foods can cause all sorts of things, including cancer? Pesticides used on said GMO crops? (these are fringe claims, if you get my drift). Why would you put that in your body?

Stop.  Just stop it.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well that's what's so confusing. You guys don't seem like the Whole Foods type of guys that I would have expected. 

We’re all still on the field where you took your goal post and hauled ass.  Stop wondering where we are.  Wanna play?  Come back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I pretty much only eat meat and veggies, pizza once a week the week I have my kids. Meat and veggies in my house is the majority of our diet, I'd guess it's 95%. Meat comes from my local meat market, veggies come from my local farm market. I eat a salad every day for lunch with a little meat that's left over from the night before. Like todays lunch is your basic garden salad with some diced up smoked tenderloin from sunday..I also can't do previously frozen meat..makes me want to barf..The bad part of this is going to friends houses for a cook out or something like that, I've become quite the meat snob as grocery store meats just taste awful to me. Oh and 30 miles on the bike every morning M-F Saturday and Sunday I get enough exercise with my landscaping side gig..Been doing this a bit over a decade I'd guess. You can check out the "what's for dinner thread" if you'd like to confirm..my normal job is a sales rep, I travel all of NY daily for well over a year now, get gas at least once a day sometimes twice, go into 40-60 businesses a week, hit multiple highway rest stops, no mask, absolutely no hand sanitizer, just wash my hands if I use the bathroom as I have always done, oh and no covid vaccine..It's amazing I'm still alive right!? :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I pretty much only eat meat and veggies, pizza once a week the week I have my kids. Meat and veggies in my house is the majority of our diet, I'd guess it's 95%. Meat comes from my local meat market, veggies come from my local farm market. I eat a salad every day for lunch with a little meat that's left over from the night before. Like todays lunch is your basic garden salad with some diced up smoked tenderloin from sunday..I also can't do previously frozen meat..makes me want to barf..The bad part of this is going to friends houses for a cook out or something like that, I've become quite the meat snob as grocery store meats just taste awful to me. Oh and 30 miles on the bike every morning M-F Saturday and Sunday I get enough exercise with my landscaping side gig..Been doing this a bit over a decade I'd guess. You can check out the "what's for dinner thread" if you'd like to confirm..my normal job is a sales rep, I travel all of NY daily for well over a year now, get gas at least once a day sometimes twice, go into 40-60 businesses a week, hit multiple highway rest stops, no mask, absolutely no hand sanitizer, just wash my hands if I use the bathroom as I have always done, oh and no covid vaccine..It's amazing I'm still alive right!? :thumbsup:

Well then I guess I can't call you a hypocrite.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well then I guess I can't call you a hypocrite.

You are what you eat, I am most definitely cautious what goes in my body

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You are what you eat, I am most definitely cautious what goes in my body

Meds work the same way. Condition the body to depend on outside sources and they will depend on it.  I even hate taking Advil and aspirin but, I accept that pain is something the body can be limited in self healing.  I don’t take cold meds either.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meds work the same way. Condition the body to depend on outside sources and they will depend on it.  I even hate taking Advil and aspirin but, I accept that pain is something the body can be limited in self healing.  I don’t take cold meds either.  

I'll do some ibuprofen after a hard day too, bad knees, elbows, and shoulders from Bicycle racing, I don't do cold meds, I don't really ever get colds or the flu, I do get a sinus infection twice a year like clock work, spring and fall, pollen in the spring and leaf dust in the fall but it's just a side effect of the landscape work. I usually can knock that out in a few days with saline sinus flushing. Probably the worst thing I do is a Monster Zero white can once a day. It's my version of a " morning coffee" cuz I can't drink that stuff, it's so frigging gross 🤢..haha..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll do some ibuprofen after a hard day too, bad knees, elbows, and shoulders from Bicycle racing, I don't do cold meds, I don't really ever get colds or the flu, I do get a sinus infection twice a year like clock work, spring and fall, pollen in the spring and leaf dust in the fall but it's just a side effect of the landscape work. I usually can knock that out in a few days with saline sinus flushing. Probably the worst thing I do is a Monster Zero white can once a day. It's my version of a " morning coffee" cuz I can't drink that stuff, it's so frigging gross 🤢..haha..

Shit…I forgot about caffeine!  I gobble that up!  Also, for my dry sinuses I find that one excedrin migraine works for that quick!  WHen R wE geTtIng A SiNuS vaXYNE!!!?!?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Rogan isnt a hack and he had COVID for about 2 days. Should be newsworthy

He was given REGN-COV-2. Same stuff Trump received. It's very expensive and approved for emergency use. If you can get it, the stuff works great. Response time is often less than 24 hours. Knocks out ebola too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was given REGN-COV-2. Same stuff Trump received. It's very expensive and approved for emergency use. If you can get it, the stuff works great. Response time is often less than 24 hours. Knocks out ebola too. 

I see so it’s for the privileged. 

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Numerous doctors have come out and said ivermectin works. Several studies done by now. Other countries are now using it. If it works it should be taken seriously. WTF is wrong with people? 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Numerous doctors have come out and said ivermectin works. Several studies done by now. Other countries are now using it. If it works it should be taken seriously. WTF is wrong with people? 

Shut your whore mouth!! Those doctors are not respected!!

Edited by Rigid1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

They also label it as "horse dewormer."  Well yeah, it works for horses, but also dogs, humans, etc.  So many dumbfucks in this country, and the media helps absolutely zero with their "we're the sole arbiters of truth" high and mighty bullshit mentality.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

There’s zero clinical evidence of ivermectin working. Even the pharmaceutical company that carries the patent insists it not be used for Covid. With that said, if a person wants to take rat poison because they think it might help should be allowed too. At the same time, medical professionals that resist prescribing the drug shouldn’t be forced to do so.