New FOIA documents prove Fauci Lied to congress

jtssrx

Let me get this right, Trumps administration couldn’t get this for almost a year, but now these investigative reporters operating out of their basement have uncovered a treasure trove that the extreme right are glamming onto. They may be right, or they may be wrong. I need much more concrete evidence befor I build the hangman’s gallows. 

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Will they put him under oath?

I think he may have already testified at some senate hearings. 

As far as I'm concerned, our GOVERNMENT SUCKS!! 

They all suck!

DEMS, PUBS, ALL OF THEM ARE BASTARDS OF BASTARD HUMANITY, and have been for 29 fukkin years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Phenom said:

Let me get this right, Trumps administration couldn’t get this for almost a year, but now these investigative reporters operating out of their basement have uncovered a treasure trove that the extreme right are glamming onto. They may be right, or they may be wrong. I need much more concrete evidence befor I build the hangman’s gallows. 

Read what he wrote, listen to his words, look at the proof Paul put up.  This shit isn't hard.  Fauci fucking lied to Congress, and as usual the MSM and crooked government is covering for him.  But thanks for playing the role of useful idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Edmo said:

If we funded this I feel we are just as responsible as the Chinese. And we already know Fauci is full of shit.

I stopped blaming the Chinese for our complete idiocy some time ago.  They just be giggling their asses off though…..and wondering why they spent so much time and effort to many this.  All we need is a scare rumor that gets politicized and we are all fucked up.

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Will they put him under oath?

Nope.  And why wouldn’t matter anyway?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Read what he wrote, listen to his words, look at the proof Paul put up.  This shit isn't hard.  Fauci fucking lied to Congress, and as usual the MSM and crooked government is covering for him.  But thanks for playing the role of useful idiot.

So many are playing that role now.  But they are still calling their club the “intellectually elite”.  Pouty is moving up in the ranks and sits just behind MC now.  That’s impressive headway in just a year if you ask me.  Hey, we all need to be good at something.  Sometimes it’s ignorance.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Come on, he is still far from being a useful idiot.:lol:

The Intercept proved Fauci lied with a simple FOIA request, something the governments own investigators couldn't do.  That's all you need to know.

22 hours ago, Edmo said:

If we funded this I feel we are just as responsible as the Chinese. And we already know Fauci is full of shit.

While I’ve never been excited by the thought of our tax money funding this sort of research, the Chinese lab and its employees were the ones that most likely fucked up and released this shit. Now, unless evidence comes out that we told them to, or some shit like that, then yeah, the whole damn thing is just as much our fault as theirs. 

Doesnt really matter though. I’ll put money that no one, or group, will have to pay any sort of price for this except us. 

• Thanks 1

This was the basis for one of the heated exchanges between Fauchi and Rand Paul. Trump's administration had placed a ban on gain of function research which Fauchi parsed words to get around. Fauchi did not just lie to Congress he circumvented the rules he was supposed to follow.

So who is Fauchi. Is he some kind of Super VIP??? Does he hold so much clout that neither Trump and his administration, or Biden’s administration are protecting him??? It just doesn’t make sense to me… How could the CIA and FBI, the NSC and DOJ of two administrations not be able to uncover what a simple FOIA allegedly exposed???  Maybe these are fabricated documents Paul is standing behind???  Prove me wrong. Just because something says what I want it to say doesn’t make it legitimate. 

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

While I’ve never been excited by the thought of our tax money funding this sort of research, the Chinese lab and its employees were the ones that most likely fucked up and released this shit. Now, unless evidence comes out that we told them to, or some shit like that, then yeah, the whole damn thing is just as much our fault as theirs. 

Doesnt really matter though. I’ll put money that no one, or group, will have to pay any sort of price for this except us. 

They'll find a way to blame Trump, more than likely.  I'm joking, obviously .... but wouldn't be one bit surprised the MSM and career politicians try that approach.

5 hours ago, Phenom said:

So who is Fauchi. Is he some kind of Super VIP??? Does he hold so much clout that neither Trump and his administration, or Biden’s administration are protecting him??? It just doesn’t make sense to me… How could the CIA and FBI, the NSC and DOJ of two administrations not be able to uncover what a simple FOIA allegedly exposed???  Maybe these are fabricated documents Paul is standing behind???  Prove me wrong. Just because something says what I want it to say doesn’t make it legitimate. 

How about you prove Rand Paul wrong?  This is the problem with people who have no critical thinking skills.  Just bouncing it back because it gives you cognitive dissonance.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you prove Rand Paul wrong?  This is the problem with people who have no critical thinking skills.  Just bouncing it back because it gives you cognitive dissonance.

Lots of big words doesn’t hide the fact that as with proving Rand Paul wrong, you simply can’t prove a negative. It’s the premis of our legal system, that being the accused being presumed innocent and the onus on the accuser to bring irrefutable evidence. Allegations and mere pieces of unauthenticated papers do not pass as real evidence. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Phenom said:

So what’s your money on. Does he stay or does he go?  My bet is on him staying. 

Oh he stays, his ego seems to be larger than Cuomo's

8 hours ago, Phenom said:

I guess you wasn’t paying attention when trump was in office