Is HSR a FAGGOT?

is hsr a faggot?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you think steevie, current fsce resident, is a faggot?

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

bring by your friend that wants to give me a bad name. what is his name? needs a good case of the thumpies if yask me

I haven't seen him this season but he's a big dude. He'd for sure kick your ass.

• Haha 1

Didn’t read the previous 7 pages of this. We all know he was a fag along with the most of the polaris mods along with zamboni who thinks he’s a comedian but sounds like a tool. Tomcat was cool though. The old HCS days where fun. Haven’t logged in for a couple years.  It’s a shame though since the new thing is facebook groups that bring out the dumb with their name attached to it. I must be getting old but semi anonymous forums were a lot more educational and interesting. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

Didn’t read the previous 7 pages of this. We all know he was a fag along with the most of the polaris mods along with zamboni who thinks he’s a comedian but sounds like a tool. Tomcat was cool though. The old HCS days where fun. Haven’t logged in for a couple years.  It’s a shame though since the new thing is facebook groups that bring out the dumb with their name attached to it. I must be getting old but semi anonymous forums were a lot more educational and interesting. 

Cat guys sheesh :lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

steevy is a retarded faggot that doesnt know shit

Just because you only have a grade 8 education doesn’t mean you have to use grade 8 insults. You’re game is getting really weak here Frankie. Best just keep hiding out, you get :owned: so easy now.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Just because you only have a grade 8 education doesn’t mean you have to use grade 8 insults. You’re game is getting really weak here Frankie. Best just keep hiding out, you get :owned: so easy now.

as compared to you whos only strategy is to become mach's @Polaris 550 boyfriend like a total know nothing braindead degenerate fuck. 

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

as compared to you whos only strategy is to become mach's @Polaris 550 boyfriend like a total know nothing braindead degenerate fuck. 

LMAO!! Actually, you street-bum, I would like to go to Ontario, and visit a few people up there, and do some fishing and hunting, you meth-head faggot.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Actually, you street-bum, I would like to go to Ontario, and visit a few people up there, and do some fishing and hunting, you meth-head faggot.

but you're too scared to come to fairbanks? you really must be a true faggot

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

but you're too scared to come to fairbanks? you really must be a true faggot

With fuck-tahds like you and Konrad, who wouldn't be scared.

You dildos have nothing, have nothing to lose. 

10 hours ago, HSR said:

That grade 8 does it ! When speaking to americans it is 8th grade, faggot :lol:

Fucking Trailer Park Boy wannabes. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

That grade 8 does it ! When speaking to americans it is 8th grade, faggot :lol:

Fucking Trailer Park Boy wannabes. :lol:

I wasn’t speaking to an American so grade 8 it is :owned::roflcrying:

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, Crowder said:

Don’t you drag me into this shit show.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

He couldn’t win a girls event in the special Olympics

i am a bred born and raised Alaskan, a true westerner in this world infected by eastern cancers on earth. you are a weak american faggot, you'd perish fresh off the boat if you showed up here

33 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am a bred born and raised Alaskan, a true westerner in this world infected by eastern cancers on earth. you are a weak american faggot, you'd perish fresh off the boat if you showed up here

So you're an American,we get it :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i can buy and sell you

Yet you drive a Ford Focus :lol::owned:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Weak American cod nerd scared???

:lol::bc: 

After picking on Zambonie HSR is worse than a faggot he's Canadian :news:

:lol:

• Haha 1