Is HSR a FAGGOT?

is hsr a faggot?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you think steevie, current fsce resident, is a faggot?

he's been acting weird within the last year. idk what's wrong with him, i suspect his hcs boyfriends from the mod/admin group are the ones to blame. thanks for ruining our friend hcs mod/admin boyfriend crew

Edited by FrankieJames7

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he's been acting weird within the last year. idk what's wrong with him, i suspect his hcs boyfriends from the mod/admin group are the ones to blame. thanks for ruining our friend hcs mod/admin boyfriend crew

Says the inbred fool that sucks dick for meth…..

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Almost all of us are married here or in a relationship or like @Rigid1 a playa. But here's you a 20 something year old that NEVER talks about pussy,hot chicks,tits and ass. All you speak of is gay this and faggot that,,,,is that the real reason you're so proud of the Focus,national car of twinks?? So if polls like this is your attempt at some sort of grinder hook up,,,I think you'll be disappointed :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Almost all of us are married here or in a relationship or like @Rigid1 a playa. But here's you a 20 something year old that NEVER talks about pussy,hot chicks,tits and ass. All you speak of is gay this and faggot that,,,,is that the real reason you're so proud of the Focus,national car of twinks?? So if polls like this is your attempt at some sort of grinder hook up,,,I think you'll be disappointed :dunno:

ive posted my whores on here before you retarded know nothing faggot. that was before you were an admin, and before you stopped posted on hcs everyday. you dont remember because youre retarded.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He is off probation the drinking has resumed or days ending in Y as they call it on the rez 

i inherited land earlier this year when my grandmas passed away. what is your expert pure white hillbilly pig fuck advice for surveying and putting up a fence?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Franklin, I'll be flying into Newtok later on. Had to freaking get permission from the tribal council. 

i can drive down that way, who is your friend? i can slap him up for giving me a bad name. a trip down in the boat like that is cake for me.

14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ive posted my whores on here before you retarded know nothing faggot. that was before you were an admin, and before you stopped posted on hcs everyday. you dont remember because youre retarded.

Now you sound exactly like 550 talking about girls from way back in the day.That was before you went to jail and became a twink amirite? Poor Fwankie :lol::owned:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Now you sound exactly like 550 talking about girls from way back in the day.This was before you went to jail and became a twink amirite? Poor Fwankie :lol::owned:

no it was after i got out of jail. since you're such a homosexual you wouldn't want to see it