Gun Sales Top 27 Million: Every State Ranked

Here in Ohio (I'm sure everywhere) they are hard to find. Yes you can go buy some junk but thats not me. I'm not just gonna buy to buy. I have my eye on certain things and if and when they pop up I will be purchasing. I have a few friends who work around the local shops, they have my list. Once it gets there they call I go.....

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Here in Ohio (I'm sure everywhere) they are hard to find. Yes you can go buy some junk but thats not me. I'm not just gonna buy to buy. I have my eye on certain things and if and when they pop up I will be purchasing. I have a few friends who work around the local shops, they have my list. Once it gets there they call I go.....

I have a nice piece for every job.  Just one.  I don’t need more.  Only thing I don’t have is a nice sniper rifle.  Just don’t see the need but, I’d pick one up if it made sense.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I have a nice piece for every job.  Just one.  I don’t need more.  Only thing I don’t have is a nice sniper rifle.  Just don’t see the need but, I’d pick one up if it made sense.

I wanna pick up a rem 700 heavy barrel varmint, in .308. 

Just don't know if I'll get enough use out of it. 

I have others, if the need arises.   :dunno:   

26 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I picked up a Ruger American 308 yesterday. I have to slap a scope on it and try it out.

Let me know how you like it was thinking about getting a 6.5 creedmoor 

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wanna pick up a rem 700 heavy barrel varmint, in .308. 

Just don't know if I'll get enough use out of it. 

I have others, if the need arises.   :dunno:   

You need a red rider bb gun!

Actually I like the Remington 700, thought about buying one as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You need a red rider bb gun!

Actually I like the Remington 700, thought about buying one as well.

I have 1 in .270 . Nice gun. Dropped a 700 lbs moose with it ways back.

Our news station said were up 80% in first time gun owners, LTC classes are running at the local gun shop I use and the cars all have bumper stickers saying things like, "I'm with her", "Feel the burn" and "Biden 2020" and I really want to go ask what they now are scared of after all they voted for this crap.
The funny part is they take the class and try to buy a pistol but can't as you have to wait for your permit to get approved and the state is way behind. Then after that they try to buy something and there isn't much for sale and never mind about ammo. You should see the look on their faces when they discover there is no such thing as a gun show loophole LOL. 

Best part is the ones busted for possession or DUI getting disqualified are the same ones who think people who can pass shouldn't carry. Guess they should have thought twice about defunding the police.

gun sales to hyper paranoid idiots were also up under Obama, and anytime there's a mass shooting or big social disconnect. 

monthly_firearm_sales-01.png?w=768&crop=

I mean seriously... you aren't Rambo, or even Kevin McAllister for that matter.

5947.gif

but carry America... :lol:

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

gun sales to hyper paranoid idiots were also up under Obama, and anytime there's a mass shooting or big social disconnect. 

monthly_firearm_sales-01.png?w=768&crop=

I mean seriously... you aren't Rambo, or even Kevin McAllister for that matter.

5947.gif

but carry America... :lol:

The largest army in the world is the American citizens.  There’s a reason for that too.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The largest army in the world is the American citizens.  There’s a reason for that too.  

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

But to some, there is no need to be. 

Go get ‘em Gravy Seals!!!!!🤣🤣

02CB23E5-AC20-46E5-8C65-06ED8E9A21EE.jpeg.8e53b5f78230557b0527b2f3a6ce3a1e.jpegFF91345B-46AB-45E2-A500-4D365ADAB1DF.jpeg.9a30b212dc0d19218e26ee9b0202775a.jpeg

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

inbred mn hillbillies are no match against blacks or mexicans

Oh, no question that the “natives”, africans and Beantrays have displayed their will and prowess over the white breaded honks over the centuries.  Look at all they’ve attained and conquered!

:lmao: