Pete and Chasten Buttigieg welcome twins

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wokey Snacks.

Nope…live and let live. Meanwhile you make up stories of about confrontations that never happened. Different strokes for different folks.🤷🏻

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope…live and let live. Meanwhile you make up stories of about confrontations that never happened. Different strokes for different folks.🤷🏻

Considering your history of lying about me you should STFU about “ making things up” 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ok, little Tools, ok.  :lmao:

I love how my “stories” make some so nervous they need to deny they happened because. to realize people like me are out there to confront your stupid asses when you run your ignorant little traps must be scary.  Best to SJW it up on the web, eh, fatty?  :lol:

• Haha 1

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homo- phobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire(A. H. Buss&M. Perry, 1992). Both group exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individuals either unaware of or denies.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

18 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Yes, I remember Adam and Steve from the Old Testament.

Steve loved him a nice red apple!  

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homo- phobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire(A. H. Buss&M. Perry, 1992). Both group exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individuals either unaware of or denies.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

Flawed.  The arousal was from the act of sex.  Same studies where men were exposed to other men without the sexual content showed no attraction/arousal.

But, I get it, some may like to swing both ways.  It’s ok if you do.  I’m fine with any and all of it as long as it doesn’t affect me and clearly, me not celebrating their lifestyle puts me in the crosshairs.  So, fuck them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Steve loved him a nice red apple!  

Flawed.  The arousal was from the act of sex.  Same studies where men were exposed to other men without the sexual content showed no attraction/arousal.

But, I get it, some may like to swing both ways.  It’s ok if you do.  I’m fine with any and all of it as long as it doesn’t affect me and clearly, me not celebrating their lifestyle puts me in the crosshairs.  So, fuck them.

Don is a closet fudge packer for Jesus!!11!!  

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So again what year was the last time you had any of the people besides old and sick  in your little picture over for a social event at your home? 

Nuff said 

The usual knuckledragger response.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The usual knuckledragger response.

You be posted an old and stale meme.  He asked you a question.

Why do you have problems answering any of these?  How dumb are you on a scale from 1 to 2?  1 being completely ignorant, 2 being amazingly ignorant.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You be posted an old and stale meme.  He asked you a question.

Why do you have problems answering any of these?  How dumb are you on a scale from 1 to 2?  1 being completely ignorant, 2 being amazingly ignorant.

Only a fool such as yourself takes this place seriously.

• Gold Member

Christians are, in my experience, the most hypocritical group of people, especially the Christian politicians. Of all the people I know who call themselves Christian, I know only one family that actually tries to live as a good Christian. You know walk the walk as they. The rest are bigoted, hateful cunts.

• Like 2