Pete and Chasten Buttigieg welcome twins

• Gold Member

Wonder why they put Pete before chasten in the title…. Are they assigning gender in the title of the thread??? I would think if you go alphabetically it would be more proper and non gender assigning or just use nonbinary pronouns.  The title of the article should be “They Welcome Twins”

• Haha 3

Dozens more, not Cherry picked but Biblical Law:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Lucky for them those children weren't aborted.

Sure but Don is your typical Old Testament thumping Republican…doesn’t want them aborted but would rather see queers shot instead of providing  a stable loving home for a child. Thankfully he is just a harmless old man living in the backwoods of Wisconsin and nobody GAF about his antiquated thinking.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but Don is your typical Old Testament thumping Republican…doesn’t want them aborted but would rather see queers shot instead of providing  a stable loving home for a child. Thankfully he is just a harmless old man living in the backwoods of Wisconsin and nobody GAF about his antiquated thinking.

Those poor kids will never have a stable home as others come to realize their parents give each other blow jobs and stick their Dicks up each others buttholes. You wanna do that with other men? I'll bet you do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Those poor kids will never have a stable home as others come to realize their parents give each other blow jobs and stick their Dicks up each others buttholes. You wanna do that with other men? I'll bet you do.

No Don I’m happily married to a woman but clearly you have some repressed feelings of your own as evidenced by your over the top anger directed at homosexuals. Good thing your antiquated views will soon die off with you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No Don I’m happily married to a woman but clearly you have some repressed feelings of your own as evidenced by your over the top anger directed at homosexuals. Good thing your antiquated views will soon die off with you.

Not anger, just obeying and adhering to Biblical Laws. 

If you believe sticking your Dick up another mans butthole and men giving men blowjobs will ever be accepted behavior by all, then you have no clue of the truth, we only hear of the Liberal views on Queer behavior, it's un-natural and has caused many illnesses and Deaths.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Shoot the queers.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jim white knighting for two homos.   Anything to get in some insults.

So you’re on board with this Mark? 

Mark white knighting for an angry old homophobe just to take a shot at me…rent free in your head…love it.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you’re on board with this Mark? 

Mark white knighting for an angry old homophobe just to take a shot at me…rent free in your head…love it.🤣

You don’t seem to have a problem with violence from BLM and Antifa… 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

Ahh the Old Testament.

You want to abide by the Old Testament?…lol

Islam=Christianity