638 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sorry, not going to stoop to their level, even if you and others will. There’s right and there’s wrong, just because others condone wrong doesn’t mean you have to.

I would have shut down the violent protests from the beginning, and it doesn't matter what side, since he was in charge he would have been one to stand down for all the liberal protesters, he was one that set that precedent, when you let people have free reins to destroy property then turn around and shoot others, like I said total cowardice on his end, no other officers felt threatened and started shooting, he belongs in jail.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The law and order fighting Canadian. What a concept. Might want to start applying a liberal amount of that focused rage to your own fucking country’s problems. 

I’m American. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

638 so far….
Has a searchable listing so all the Trumpers can see if any friends were arrested.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-capitol-pro-trump-riot-arrests-charges-names-2021-1

Thought Joe showed the world what a acctual insurrection looks like few weeks back . Do we really need to post picks of what a real insurrection looks like again for you ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You were the one saying you were posting from HSRs house a while back. That’s all I have to go off from to know where you’re at. 

That was a facetious post about the wonderful world of memes. You can go off my profile, right below my user name, which says the general area in which I live. :bc:

Edited by akvanden

The GRAND JURY is investigating, interviewing the CALAMARI family right now. 

Let's see if they turn on TRUMPORG. 

If they do you will see indictments/arrests of maybe the TRUMP boys. 

WOO HOO, if they do I'm gonna' hound WOOFIE 24/7!! 

Woofie, I'll get you for your dirty, undying love of all things conservative! 

I'll hound you for your love of the BUSHES!! 

Just wait til RUDY, WEASELBERG, TRUMPORG, Sydney Powell, That fuckstick LINDELL, TRump HAIR , and Mo Brooks get 

nailed!!! 

I'll hound the shit out of you WOOFIE!!!! 

You and your Bushes/Trumps, you dirty ZEALOT!!

You dirty ZEALOT!!!!!!!! 

On 9/4/2021 at 5:39 PM, airflite1 said:

I would have shut down the violent protests from the beginning, and it doesn't matter what side, since he was in charge he would have been one to stand down for all the liberal protesters, he was one that set that precedent, when you let people have free reins to destroy property then turn around and shoot others, like I said total cowardice on his end, no other officers felt threatened and started shooting, he belongs in jail.

This.

On 9/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, airflite1 said:

I thought the FBI found no credible evidence as to it being an insurrection? So what is it, breaking and entering into the Peoples House, do they get to go back and arrest the liberals that stormed the capital during the Supreme Court confirmation hearings?

They don't

Just my .02c, as I've stated before, THEY ARE BUILDING A CASE AGAINST TRUMP!!

They know full-well that if Trump is handcuffed, it could set-off a massive civil nightmare. 

I believe they know just what they are doing. 

I do hope TRUMP gets charged for the 6th. He's guilty, and he's a bastard for what he did.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I do hope TRUMP gets charged for the 6th. He's guilty, and he's a bastard for what he did.

Your a fucking retard, and I mean that.
Obviously Trump was right about everything and he can't control what a MOB does.

The BLM riots where WAY FRICKING worse then the ONE Capitol Hill Riot, did you forget what happened on Capitol Hill on May 31st 2020?
Where's the accountability there? Yeah, so stick it up your ass.
The left wing has a much lower set of standards, integrity and moral compass and thats been made very clear in the past 6-7 months. 
What a bunch of brats we got now. Woke liberal cunts and brats everywhere, bitching and complaining. None of them moving to Cuba, Canada, The Middle East or Venezuela though. 

Edited by amstech
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I bet those people charged are shitting bricks about now.  I would be.

I don't understand what the huge problem is with the Jan 6 thing.  This country was founded on overthrowing a government and is supposed to be all about the people and not the government.  So I say who gives a fuck.  Not me.  The capital in DC is probably the shittiest building in this country for all the selling out of America and Americans that happens there.  Oh but here come "liberals" running to defend big government... (pssssst you're authoritarian not liberal, big difference)

3 hours ago, amstech said:

Your a fucking retard, and I mean that.
Obviously Trump was right about everything and he can't control what a MOB does.

The BLM riots where WAY FRICKING worse then the ONE Capitol Hill Riot, did you forget what happened on Capitol Hill on May 31st 2020?
Where's the accountability there? Yeah, so stick it up your ass.
The left wing has a much lower set of standards, integrity and moral compass and thats been made very clear in the past 6-7 months. 
What a bunch of brats we got now. Woke liberal cunts and brats everywhere, bitching and complaining. None of them moving to Cuba, Canada, The Middle East or Venezuela though. 

Clown550 is too stupid to be a retard…

• Thanks 1