Lost another friend due to Covid last night

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Any T's there @Zambroski?

We actually went down that way late yesterday afternoon.  Funny as fuck.  Just packed with nature’s freaks needing to make spectacles of themselves.  It’s good for a laugh.  I love people watching.

18 hours ago, motonoggin said:

And everyone clapped

How’s your communist debates coming along?  They looked normal again to me.  You can’t explain anything asked of you but your strawman manufacturing is out of this world!  :lol:

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Uncle Remus with yet another tall tale…bravo! 

Poor Pouty.  :lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HSR said:

:jawdrop:I find that really hard to believe :lol::bc:

I’m quite charming.  

16 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

When you served, if it wasn’t in the corps, I would be surprised. This shit sounds JUST like what all my retire corp buddies would pull. It’s ALWAYS a good time. 

The gloves are pretty much coming off now. Even the people that you would have never thought would start a blow out argument about this shit, are jumping in the ring now. 

Army.  But I started perfecting my passive instigation skills long before.  It drives people to madness….and right where I want it to go.

And indeed….enough is enough.  Wanna SJW on the web and think there aren’t consequences then, think you can bring that shot into the real world?  LOL!  It’s time to start pushing back.  Way past time.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if I’m honest, I can be quite infuriating to deal with when provoked.  What’s weird is, I’ve known these two for years.  One for almost 8 years and we even went to their wedding!  He should have known better.  His partner is quite the drama queen.  Oh well.  BTW, being called “alphabet people” is apparently a high end insult.  It took me by surprise.  

See below as proof  :lol: 

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your look at me I know everything attitude was not an issue I’m sure.

Nice story ….lmao

Every once in a while you get it right

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What a Ken.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m quite charming.  

Army.  But I started perfecting my passive instigation skills long before.  It drives people to madness….and right where I want it to go.

And indeed….enough is enough.  Wanna SJW on the web and think there aren’t consequences then, think you can bring that shot into the real world?  LOL!  It’s time to start pushing back.  Way past time.

Correct. 

My wife wouldn’t let me take my phone for pics yesterday afternoon.  I tried to explain to her that these people would LOVE IT!  It’s what they crave!  Attention and celebrity.  I mean, they can take selfies with strangers like Clinton used to!  What greater celebrity is there?  Meh…my wife just said I was making fun of them.  She’s such a libtwat sometimes!  :lol: 

Newsbites:

2BF99897-78AF-4434-A69B-73C7EF9DCFE0.jpeg

4FD07500-BA54-4CF0-80E0-D2413488A0F3.jpeg

E369D8EA-92C4-4150-B99E-72D83D541204.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

You know I really couldn't care less what people want to identify as, just don't tell me I've got to respond or speak to them in cat or dog.

Exactly.  The narrative that any of them have less rights in America is hilarious.  They don’t want equality, they want and demand respect and celebrity.  Sorry, I’m fresh out.

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nice try Zam, you just really like hanging out with the gays, can't fool me. :news:

george-bush-fool.gif

There was a better chance I’d opt for a man at that rally than any of the women I’d seen.  Hell, the drag queens looked better than the actual women!!!!

’MURICA!  Respect!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just because you are fat, ugly, lazy and stupid doesn’t mean you are a different gender. It may mean you are gay though.

Can I “TM” this or, too late?

Yes, send me $99.95 and the TM is yours!