While all of you are worrying about Afghanistan, this is what's trying to be snuck into legislation that should have everyone concerned.

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why, I bought my last home with cash, seller loved it.

it's a safety and security issue,  no business wants to deal with that kind of cash in todays world.  Cash is nothing but a pain in the ass.  So much easier to deal with an ACH transaction or card for a business.   

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's a safety and security issue,  no business wants to deal with that kind of cash in todays world.  Cash is nothing but a pain in the ass.  So much easier to deal with an ACH transaction or card for a business.   

Done it this way since I bought my first home in 1966, cash for that too.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

thats literally retarded both for you and for them to come in with that kind of cash.  

You'd probably be shocked at the number of people that pay with cash for their snowmobiles.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

You'd probably be shocked at the number of people that pay with cash for their snowmobiles.

makes zero sense for a person or business to deal wit that kind of cash unless it's some sort of private sale.  shit if i want 10k for a buy i need to call a couple branches sometimes to find it.  Never had to do anything but a personal check with a dealer 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

makes zero sense for a person or business to deal wit that kind of cash unless it's some sort of private sale.  shit if i want 10k for a buy i need to call a couple branches sometimes to find it.  Never had to do anything but a personal check with a dealer 

You're missing the point.

• Thanks 1