Rowe vs Wade effectively overturned.

36 minutes ago, F3600 said:

What if, we'd mandate IUD insertion for all underage females and any female below a certain financial threshold or assistance level.  You know, for the good of the Country.   Abortion should be maintained legal but part of the procedure is IUD placement.  We can certainly offer or mandate male vasectomies as well.

Money does not make good parents, or good kids.

A stable, married,  two parent home has more to do with success than anything else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, F3600 said:

What if, we'd mandate IUD insertion for all underage females and any female below a certain financial threshold or assistance level.  You know, for the good of the Country.   Abortion should be maintained legal but part of the procedure is IUD placement.  We can certainly offer or mandate male vasectomies as well.

Chine did something very similar to that.

34 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Money does not make good parents, or good kids.

A stable, married,  two parent home has more to do with success than anything else.

Omg !!! That is liberal blasphemy.  
Takes a village,  bro. :lol2:

Add sober to your list too.  Nothing wrong with partying,  but if it is a bigger priority than raising your kids,  punch yourself in the face. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How does a woman choosing to have an abortion effect your life? Do you cry yourself to sleep? Need a crying towel? 

No and really a stupid way of saying it but then again it doesn't surprise me out of you. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Omg !!! That is liberal blasphemy.  
Takes a village,  bro. :lol2:

Add sober to your list too.  Nothing wrong with partying,  but if it is a bigger priority than raising your kids,  punch yourself in the face. 

A stable family structure does not guarantee a good outcome, nor does a single parent household mean a bad one.

Sober certainly helps.

It's more attitude and lifestyle IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinball_Clemons

At least read the early life entry.

I've listened to Mr. Clemons motivational speaking, and his general attitude on life. He is the most upbeat guy you'd ever know. His praise for his mom and his upbringing is amazing.

He is a role model for what is possible.

Wish more followed his and his mother's model vs signing up for the thug life.

Edited by Voodoo

Republicans are all for kids being born but then it stops….fucking jagoffs whine and cry over every cent of spending designed to help single mothers, social programs, WIC…ect.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

No and really a stupid way of saying it but then again it doesn't surprise me out of you. 

So the answer is quite simple. It doesn't effect you life in any way what so ever. Yet you wish to project your ideology, belief system, and dogma on to complete strangers. Dude, that's fucked in the head.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So the answer is quite simple. It doesn't effect you life in any way what so ever. Yet you wish to project your ideology, belief system, and dogma on to complete strangers. Dude, that's fucked in the head.  

The idea that someone can care about the unborn whether I have any connection to is fucked in the head?   Your wife got lucky leaving you here behind on earth.

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The idea that someone can care about the unborn whether I have any connection to is fucked in the head?   Your wife got lucky leaving you here behind on earth.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be into controlling women as much as you are. I'm sure you're a real treat to live with. 

40 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

This is some pretty radical shit from the GOP. 

Let the fucking women do what they want, it’s their body!!!! I will say that if they do choose abortion it should be done in the first trimester.

Okay. So, what about the China Flu and other things mandated ? Where do we, as a nation, draw the line ? I err on people’s individual choice but can see both sides,  thus why I think these battles will never end.

On 9/3/2021 at 6:01 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can't imagine what it must be like to be into controlling women as much as you are. I'm sure you're a real treat to live with. 

:lmao: Half the babies aborted are female you jackass.   Am I controlling them as well?  

Edited by Highmark