Ivermectin, the drug worthy of a Nobel prize

Rod

Really interesting narrative. Horse dewormer. Controversial. Discredited.  If you take this drug which is prescribed for humans for other illnesses that’s been long studied to be effective and safe, you’re an idiot.

joe rogan just used it to cure his covid cold. 

any guesses why this treatment is being demonized? Just look at the headlines being spoon fed to the 90 IQers

93C4A7A4-3212-4FCA-9CAF-30A03EA1B015.png

19 minutes ago, Catalina said:

First, I am not sure I believe everything this guys says. 

Second, I believe that you need to be careful with the dosage of this stuff. Too much can do a number on you. 

Yes that’s like with any drug 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey get vaxxed triple even.

Working well for Israel where 90% of cases in the fully vaxxed.

E-SWkiYXoAQfk9l?format=jpg&name=medium

Wonder if these vaxx passers realize that if they miss their booster then they’ll also be a social leper 

48 minutes ago, ACE said:

Really interesting narrative. Horse dewormer. Controversial. Discredited.  If you take this drug which is prescribed for humans for other illnesses that’s been long studied to be effective and safe, you’re an idiot.

joe rogan just used it to cure his covid cold. 

any guesses why this treatment is being demonized? Just look at the headlines being spoon fed to the 90 IQers

93C4A7A4-3212-4FCA-9CAF-30A03EA1B015.png

That's weird because I get colds all the time and have never had to take ivermectin to beat it, I guess my immune system is bionic!!!! Rogan must be a real pussy.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wonder if these vaxx passers realize that if they miss their booster then they’ll also be a social leper 

No worries there will soon be a mandatory twice daily covid supplement pill for the true sheep to be experimented on.  That's right.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No worries there will soon be a mandatory twice daily covid supplement pill for the true sheep to be experimented on.  That's right.

I wonder at what point people quit filling themselves full of drugs that they don’t need 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They know what they are told to know..It's as simple as that

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What do the Japanese know that we dont know? Why did the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association recommend that all doctors in Japan treat all covid with Ivermectin?

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They know what they are told to know..It's as simple as that

He has a hard time with this. Can't seem to connect the dots that the money has to come from somewhere. :news:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HSR said:

That's weird because I get colds all the time and have never had to take ivermectin to beat it, I guess my immune system is bionic!!!! Rogan must be a real pussy.

The two of you probably smoke the same amount of weed. 😄

14 minutes ago, big_phil said:

What do the Japanese know that we dont know? Why did the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association recommend that all doctors in Japan treat all covid with Ivermectin?

Not much, Ivermectin is not approved for use in Japan against Covid.

16 minutes ago, irv said:

He has a hard time with this. Can't seem to connect the dots that the money has to come from somewhere. :news:

I don’t have a hard time understanding other countries have no connection to our pharmaceutical companies. Can you explain those dots? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, HSR said:

If I start taking it when I wake up in the morning with a hangover, and said hangover is gone by noon, that must mean it worked, right? 

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If I start taking it when I wake up in the morning with a hangover, and said hangover is gone by noon, that must mean it worked, right? 

Multiple drugs have been found to treat other things that they were not originally manufactured for..You know that..I mean come on man, use your head and think for a minute rather than be spoon fed what to think or what not to think..:thumbsup:

And in my late 40's if you can tell me what I can take to get rid of a hangover in 4 hours rather than feeling like crap for 2 days I'm all fucking ears!!:lol:

Ahhh, do be able to party like I did in my 30's and feel great the next day..:burp:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Multiple drugs have been found to treat other things that they were not originally manufactured for..You know that..I mean come on man, use your head and think for a minute rather than be spoon fed what to think or what not to think..:thumbsup:

And in my late 40's if you can tell me what I can take to get rid of a hangover in 4 hours rather than feeling like crap for 2 days I'm all fucking ears!!:lol:

Ahhh, do be able to party like I did in my 30's and feel great the next day..

Hey, just using the ivermectin logic.

30s? I say the same thing when I feel awful, wish I was 20 again. Guessing everyone wishes they were 10 years younger again in that scenario, no matter what age. :bc:

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t have a hard time understanding other countries have no connection to our pharmaceutical companies. Can you explain those dots? 

Now you’re just being obtuse. 

Or you just want more replies/debate. 

Or you are just that stupid. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey, just using the ivermectin logic.

30s? I say the same thing when I feel awful, wish I was 20 again. Guessing everyone wishes they were 10 years younger again in that scenario, no matter what age. :bc:

I could party it up till my mid 30's,..now it's a 2-3 day hangover..to the point I won't even do it anymore, once I catch a little buzz, its a bottle of water then another drink, bottle of water and another drink..I'll just keep that slight buzz going..:bc:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The two of you probably smoke the same amount of weed. 😄

That's why we're so smart!!!!!! We're on a totally different plane dude :peace::lol: