Straw days Somerset, WI

mnstang

Has anyone gone?  Guy gave us a flyer at Princeton.  Sounds cool but 2nd annual I guessing the swap isn't great?  Buddy and I are still considering if it doesn't conflict with hunting

16305570506121024601673066185909.jpg

16305570901219027835533804060386.jpg

Went last year, only 35 minutes from my house! It was pretty small, but the weather was not very good…..did find a few things though. It was less than 1/2 the size of Princeton, but for a first year effort it was good. Would think it would be bigger and better this year?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If at all in the aria you should go if only for a hr or so . 

I never need shit at the outlaws but go every yr get a pork chop or 2 walk a few rows buy a few club raffles check out some of the new shit for sale and bail.

It supports the clubs and the trails they maintain . You don't go eventually no more event .then no more extra club money . Then the fuel has to stretch further the brush cutters bust and door get replaced . You get the jist .

Again even if I don't need shit if with in a hr I try to go . And you always run in to some asshole you have not seen in a yr or so to swap some insults with lol

5 hours ago, Potatodigger1 said:

Junior is getting married up on the North Shore that weekend, probably have a tough time convincing the females of the group that we should skip out for a few hours and go to a swap meet!😂

Lol my Batchelor party hit haydays sat am we were still wide awake from the nights festivities.  

• Haha 1