Japans top doc ivermectin is covid cure

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I maintain that this nightmare is with us for at least 1-3 years, maybe longer.   

It’s never going away. It’s agenda 21 covid is being used to push a one world government and take away your rights

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s never going away. It’s agenda 21 covid is being used to push a one world government and take away your rights

That's a bit far-fetched, but from what I've seen lately, nothing would surprise me. 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s losing steam fast but you aren’t wrong here.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

8FFC5E80-3F8F-488C-B299-D2C1BAD21D82.jpeg.4c8ce20d6ba0a6397368f01e66a55a51.jpeg

Maybe so, but….It sure sounds like it’s every bit as good as this “vaccination” scurried up to help cure fear.

It's immature and childish to dismiss a valid treatment that can save lives because of political bias. Only the intellectual challenged would mock a therapeutic that alread has FDA approval. Many people are hesitant to get the mRNA vaccine and the traditional style vaccine Johnson & Johnson has its own issues especially in young men. Would it not seem prudent to treat them when then become infected? 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's immature and childish to dismiss a valid treatment that can save lives because of political bias. Only the intellectual challenged would mock the use of a tired and true anti viral that alread has FDA approval. Many people are hesitant to get the mRNA vaccine and the traditional style vaccine Johnson & Johnson has its own issues especially in young men. Would it not seem prudent to treat them when then become infected? 

True but I think I’d I feared the virus this much, I’d just get the shot.  I couldn’t imagine fearing some trumped up health scare so much that I’d consider heading to Tractor Supply…or waiting in line for some $12 Walgreens employee to stick me.

Hell, I guess they aren’t much different.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

True but I think I’d I feared the virus this much, I’d just get the shot.  I couldn’t imagine fearing some trumped up health scare so much that I’d consider heading to Tractor Supply…or waiting in line for some $12 Walgreens employee to stick me.

Hell, I guess they aren’t much different.

True...I wouldn't go get the veterinarian grade medication.  I would wait until or if I got sick and let a professional treat me.

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I was told here it's just a cold and 99.7 survival.   Is he a wimp?

No a wimp would be someone who would be holding up a sign in fear trying to fear others to get vaccinated.

Or that could just be an actor. 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

It's immature and childish to dismiss a valid treatment that can save lives because of political bias. Only the intellectual challenged would mock a therapeutic that alread has FDA approval. Many people are hesitant to get the mRNA vaccine and the traditional style vaccine Johnson & Johnson has its own issues especially in young men. Would it not seem prudent to treat them when then become infected? 

I remember when I got Covid early on.  Had a doctors appointment already scheduled, so I call to see what precautions I should take coming in. 

DONT YOU COME HERE!  

What???   I'm sick.

Nothing we can do for you........Stay home.    

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

An irrational fear of death makes people do silly things.  

Right..............And if you notice, the most scared of dying  are the ones who are barely living life. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I remember when I got Covid early on.  Had a doctors appointment already scheduled, so I call to see what precautions I should take coming in. 

DONT YOU COME HERE!  

What???   I'm sick.

Nothing we can do for you........Stay home.    

Right..............And if you notice, the most scared of dying  are the ones who are barely living life. 

So little to lose with their own lives or, they’ve just given up trying to clean the mess that they focus on everyone else’s lives.  It’s just bizarre.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No a wimp would be someone who would be holding up a sign in fear trying to fear others to get vaccinated.

Or that could just be an actor. 

“DoN’5 bE AfrId oF a SHot…ANd stOP bEinG a SelFiSh RaSsISt!!!!”

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

E-QJ4nWXsAIjMPG.thumb.jpg.4d753a7e0e8712268944c8478e76950e.jpg

well fuck I'm gonna take my med advice from some third world shithole now.  

FTR I am sure there are prob some benefits of it if used properly.  Hilljacks buying it at the feed store with no idea what they are doing is not in their best interest though.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet it just worked for Joe Rogan. 

Go mix another can of paint.

Or maybe it was the Monoclonal Antibodies ‘eh knowitall?🤷🏻

His treatments included monoclonal antibodies and ivermectin, Rogan said. Ivermectin, which is not an anti-viral drug, is generally used to treat or prevent parasites in animals such as horses.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks is just pissed because he was an idiot that went out & got vaxxed right after he had covid. He then found out he destroyed his natural antibodies by doing so ...and the natural ones are way better.

I’m not pissed about anything you ignorant hilljack but I do find it amusing when you endlessly repeat the same discredited bullshit.🤣

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well fuck I'm gonna take my med advice from some third world shithole now.  

FTR I am sure there are prob some benefits of it if used properly.  Hilljacks buying it at the feed store with no idea what they are doing is not in their best interest though.  

It works as perscribed, enough of the misinformation.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or maybe it was the Monoclonal Antibodies ‘eh knowitall?🤷🏻

His treatments included monoclonal antibodies and ivermectin, Rogan said. Ivermectin, which is not an anti-viral drug, is generally used to treat or prevent parasites in animals such as horses.

Okay so it was another unauthorized treatment.  Face it, it works so the charade that its a horse paste can just stop.  3 days and he is fully recovered.