Proof Canadian Gun Laws Work!!

HSR

:lol: Just kidding. I live in a small remote town, 2800 peeps(less now). Cops just got this raiding local shitbags house. He was already in jail for the below. He’s the local hard drug dealer ( purple down, meth , fentanyl) OD’d himself a month ago but they fucking revived him smh

50485071-FD56-4D0F-A772-B4D0182DAA41.jpeg

A0582AB8-F683-4ABC-9B8B-3D771DC4ED8C.png

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I can buy or sell any gun (non fully auto) to any person that can legally own one in NH...

Same here. Our possession licence isn’t really a bad system. It’s just that they draw lines in funny places on what guns are legal or illegal. And it’s made us get some funny guns to work around gun laws 

for example I have a Rossi ranch hand. It’s by law an unrestricted long rifle and I can take it anywhere. It takes a 44 mag, can hold 10 shells and you shoot it with one hand. But by law it’s a long rifle 

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Of course 

Yeah I have a few buds with them,,, and some nice handguns but unfortunately our gun range closed so they are basically an unusable collection.

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah I have a few buds with them,,, and some nice handguns but unfortunately our gun range closed so they are basically an unusable collection.

Hand guns are fun but overall fairly useless really. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Same here. Our possession licence isn’t really a bad system. It’s just that they draw lines in funny places on what guns are legal or illegal. And it’s made us get some funny guns to work around gun laws 

for example I have a Rossi ranch hand. It’s by law an unrestricted long rifle and I can take it anywhere. It takes a 44 mag, can hold 10 shells and you shoot it with one hand. But by law it’s a long rifle 

I have a lever gun problem...like 10 of them type of problem.  My favorite is my model 1892 Alaskan takedown in .357

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I have a lever gun problem...like 10 of them type of problem.  My favorite is my model 1892 Alaskan takedown in .357

I have my dad’s old Marlon 30.30. I think it’s a piece of shit. I keep It because it was his favorite gun. His “70’s era Belgian made Browning BAR is one of my favorites. He bought it and used it once for deer hunting. He liked the simplicity of the Marlon. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have my dad’s old Marlon 30.30. I think it’s a piece of shit. I keep It because it was his favorite gun. His “70’s era Belgian made Browning BAR is one of my favorites. He bought it and used it once for deer hunting. He liked the simplicity of the Marlon. 

I have one. It's ok , But I liked my winchester model 94 much better.