Enjoy your SSI and Medicare Boomers

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Detailed explanation please?

You do understand then they would be on welfare programs which pay more than SS.

No, we should let them die in the fucking street instead of their children and grandchildren. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  We are constantly spending trillions in bailouts and relief programs.  If SS benefits run out, the protest will make jan 6th look silly.

Your capitalist oligarch overlords have already figured out how to steal it, and you won't do a goddamn thing about it.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

This.  And if you really want to have a revolution in this country, start fucking over people who’ve paid into the system for 50 plus years before they retire.  oh and fuck off with your fishing thread c2c.

Thanks for agreeing with me and nibbling on the hook.

7 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm 74 and have also heard this since the 1960's, it will be fine, in fact we'' be getting a decent raise again this coming year.

You can further stimulate the economy by purchasing parts from Mercury Marine.  Thx Don!  :bc:

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its a failed system because excessive govt is a failed system.  Govt has no incentive to be efficient.  

This we completely agree upon.  Buracracy ran worse than the Greeks.

6 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Today I turned 34, and I'm not planning on any SS for retirement.  If SS is still around when I retire, the full retirement age will have gone up and it will be means tested. 

Anything we do get will likely be invested and left to our heirs.

Please tell me I don't have to depend upon you working the gig economy to pay 78% of my benefits some day down the road.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  We are constantly spending trillions in bailouts and relief programs.  If SS benefits run out, the protest will make jan 6th look silly.

We have a money devaluation printer, inflammation and a high Chinese credit score.  I suggest you get a loan for a new UTV, and not a cheap one! 

:lol:

53 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We should cut all the boomers out of social security as a give back for all the ways they fucked over their children and grandchildren. 

Who is going to pass that legislation, the Boomer's running the show?  Good luck with that.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, we should let them die in the fucking street instead of their children and grandchildren. 

We're trying to with covid.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like niggers do to others? God you're a complete total idiot, you should be beheaded in the streets.

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Thanks for agreeing with me and nibbling on the hook.

You can further stimulate the economy by purchasing parts from Mercury Marine.  Thx Don!  :bc:

This we completely agree upon.  Buracracy ran worse than the Greeks.

Please tell me I don't have to depend upon you working the gig economy to pay 78% of my benefits some day down the road.

We have a money devaluation printer, inflammation and a high Chinese credit score.  I suggest you get a loan for a new UTV, and not a cheap one! 

:lol:

Who is going to pass that legislation, the Boomer's running the show?  Good luck with that.

We're trying to with covid.

I was being facetious.

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Like niggers do to others? God you're a complete total idiot, you should be beheaded in the streets.

trrrriggggerrrrrredddd

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

We should cut all the boomers out of social security as a give back for all the ways they fucked over their children and grandchildren. 

I gotta hear this, just how have boomers screwed over their kids and grandkids?

25 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I gotta hear this, just how have boomers screwed over their kids and grandkids?

They racked up over 20 trillion in federal government debt alone. That doesn't even include all the state debt.

They oversaw some of the most expensive and futile military invasions in history.

They cemented the US as an oligarchy with their dogmatic adherence to the so called two party system. 

They created an ever expanding economy that runs almost completely on credit and features the longest period of stagnated wages in the history of the country. 

And then they blamed all the consequences of these things on their kids. 

My parents are just previous to the boomer generation and have been collecting SS for nearly 20 years and I hope they collect for many more to come.  I figure since I likely won't collect and have not been planning to it's good to see them benefit.  The amount they get is not making them rich but it pays for quite a bit of their modest living expenses.

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They racked up over 20 trillion in federal government debt alone. That doesn't even include all the state debt.

They oversaw some of the most expensive and futile military invasions in history.

They cemented the US as an oligarchy with their dogmatic adherence to the so called two party system. 

They created an ever expanding economy that runs almost completely on credit and features the longest period of stagnated wages in the history of the country. 

Wow, that’s a lot of blame on normal working everyday people. But if you are correct, then it’s no wonder all our kids are so fucked up. Our precious little 30 year old self entitled brats, lol. Here that boomers, your kids are all fucked up because of you and your selfish decadence…

26 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Wow, that’s a lot of blame on normal working everyday people. But if you are correct, then it’s no wonder all our kids are so fucked up. Our precious little 30 year old self entitled brats, lol. Here that boomers, your kids are all fucked up because of you and your selfish decadence…

And which generation raised these entitled brats? 

Who came up with participation trophies? 

Who ruined the economy? 

Who bought into the red vs blue puppet show that we're all now stuck with?

Who elected Reagan, Clinton and Bush?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And which generation raised these entitled brats? 

Who came up with participation trophies? 

Who ruined the economy? 

Who bought into the red vs blue puppet show that we're all now stuck with?

Who elected Reagan, Clinton and Bush?

You tell me, you seem to have it all figured out.  I raised two well adjusted low maintenance daughters and am now have a grand daughter.  Life couldn't be better honestly.

My daughters are both good earners in solid careers, there were no participation trophies for them.

I've contributed more the the GDP than you probably will in 10 lifetimes, so I've done my part.  Your understanding of statistics is showing here, regardless of how many killer memes you think you have.  hint correlation.  hint zero.

Guess what there is good and there is evil, right and wrong, liberal vs. conservative, and that's everyone's individual choice as to the perspective they have, not yours. 

I have no clue who elected who, and if you did, you'd have already gotten one of your guys and their ideas  successfully elected.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You tell me, you seem to have it all figured out.  I raised two well adjusted low maintenance daughters and am now have a grand daughter.  Life couldn't be better honestly.

My daughters are both good earners in solid careers, there were no participation trophies for them.

I've contributed more the the GDP than you probably will in 10 lifetimes, so I've done my part.  Your understanding of statistics is showing here, regardless of how many killer memes you think you have.  hint correlation.  hint zero.

Guess what there is good and there is evil, right and wrong, liberal vs. conservative, and that's everyone's individual choice as to the perspective they have, not yours. 

I have no clue who elected who, and if you did, you'd have already gotten one of your guys and their ideas  successfully elected.

I don't give a fuck about your personal life  

Boomers fucked all the generations to follow. Your personal situation and all the great things you think you've done won't change that one bit.

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

74804919_10101676680765462_1313797351583776768_n.jpg

One of the least intelligent posts I've seen on here and that takes work given how hard some like MC work at it.

Anyone lucky enough to be born in the USA post civil war was born into a society that provides freedom and the best chance of prosperity even for stupid fucks that post shit like this. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give a fuck about your personal life  

Boomers fucked all the generations to follow. Your personal situation and all the great things you think you've done won't change that one bit.

^^^^^You believe this guy is in his 40s?  wtf  :lol:   Boomers did nothing of the sort, but go on thinking that, first time in history, generations actually try to lay blame for anything on.....wait for it..........an age group older than them.  

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Your capitalist oligarch overlords have already figured out how to steal it, and you won't do a goddamn thing about it.

Who is allowing it?  WASHINGTON.  Get rid of those pigs.  Don't elect one that has been there for 47 years.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I know I say this all the time but i was really hoping COVID would have been more prolific than it was. 

I would have opted out of the system if I could...But now at 51 years old and being self employed where I paid 13.5% of my income into it, damn right I want my money. With no fucking means testing either, that wasn't part of the deal when you stole my money. 

Democrats "Ideas so good they have to be mandatory"

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I thought Millennials did all of that? 

• Haha 1