Trudeau scared to get off the bus

jtssrx

Trudope is getting pounded up here, which is a beautiful sight!! Of course, himself and the media are claiming all these people are Conservative plants and not the real opinions and attitudes of everyday average CDN's. 

It will be a great day when this dictator is kicked to the curb and I'm hoping to see that on Sept 20th. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudope is getting pounded up here, which is a beautiful sight!! Of course, himself and the media are claiming all these people are Conservative plants and not the real opinions and attitudes of everyday average CDN's. 

It will be a great day when this dictator is kicked to the curb and I'm hoping to see that on Sept 20th. 

Your guys election is in a few weeks??

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Your guys election is in a few weeks??

Yep, Sept 20th and Trudeau is the one who called it. Many weren't in favor of him calling an election during this pandemic but he ignored that and went ahead anyways.

From what I have seen to date, this has backfired on him big time as his popularity has been waning ever since. Never in my life has Canada had such a moron in charge of this country. It's simply baffling how stupid and incompetent this moron is. 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, Sept 20th and Trudeau is the one who called it. Many weren't in favor of him calling an election during this pandemic but he ignored that and went ahead anyways.

From what I have seen to date, this has backfired on him big time as his popularity has been waning ever since. Never in my life has Canada had such a moron in charge of this country. It's simply baffling how stupid and incompetent this moron is. 

Well best of luck to you guys, hopefully your election will go better than our most recent did..:bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, irv said:

Maybe he should have taken a knee.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's awesome.

These popup polls have been shut when the results did not fit the narrative.  I hope it continues.

My son sent it to me yesterday but I wasn't able to view it. Just recently I seen it on Facebook, which surprised me, but I was glad it hadn't been removed yet.

Poor Truddy. Even the youth has turned on him. :lol:

3 hours ago, irv said:

He seemed to tank after he basically called the unvaccinated people human scum who are killing everyone’s children 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, ACE said:

He seemed to tank after he basically called the unvaccinated people human scum who are killing everyone’s children 

Just found the link on FB. What a fucking moron! 

https://www.facebook.com/truenorthcentre/videos/212033260974002

My 20 yr old son just came back from getting his first covid vaccine (Pfizer) and just now, I opened this! :wall: In order for him to attend college in a week or so, his college said no one would be allowed to enter the college unless they were fully vaccinated.

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/provincial/over-100-ontario-youth-have-been-sent-to-hospital-for-vaccine-related-heart-problems

8 minutes ago, irv said:

My 20 yr old son just came back from getting his first covid vaccine (Pfizer) and just now, I opened this! :wall: In order for him to attend college in a week or so, his college said no one would be allowed to enter the college unless they were fully vaccinated.

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/provincial/over-100-ontario-youth-have-been-sent-to-hospital-for-vaccine-related-heart-problems

There is no recovery for myocarditis, it is permanent.