America no longer has a war.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How long will this last? 

3 months at best.Oh they may not call it a war . It's a " training mission" , or " installing military advisors " 

or my all time favorite " anti terrorist mission "

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope like hell the next one is right here.  Let’s actually accomplish something with a dust up for once.

Sad part is IF it came to that it would be a disaster,,for every trained military guy like yourself there's 50 wannabee's that will cause more harm than good and have the weapons to do it

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Couldn’t agree more. Fuck this place up. The world will be thankful. 

No, it wouldn’t.  Not in the least.  That checkbook would get slammed shut and the “one world order” organizations would dry up.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sad part is IF it came to that it would be a disaster,,for every trained military guy like yourself there's 50 wannabee's that will cause more harm than good and have the weapons to do it

They’ll serve a purpose.  Once the initial dust settles and everybody gets their own little “justice served, some will be trained for simple missions, some for security operations, some for expendable decoys and others to just give us their arms and ammo and take on a better suited job.  
Everybody can play a part!  :bc:

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How long will this last? 

It didn’t last yet because it hasn’t ended yet. 

How many people are left behind ?

Edited by CFM

Imagine building something for 20yrs and 2 trillion dollars, all to have it blow up in a couple of days. And we ridicule people who don’t make it off the trailer or complete a first ride without totaling their new sled.

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

Imagine building something for 20yrs and 2 trillion dollars, all to have it blow up in a couple of days. And we ridicule people who don’t make it off the trailer or complete a first ride without totaling their new sled.

LOL!  We didn’t build anything.

Now, who are these people that didn’t make it off the trailer or fatales their sled on the first ride!  NAME NAMES!  These people must be ridiculed!

Now, what exactly did you mean by “don’t make it off the trailer”?

You are right. It seems They didn’t build anything. 🥲

I know several that didn’t make it past their first ride. One didn’t make it to  end of his first ride 2 times in a row. All within days. Doh ! 1st was ice corner, 2nd a moose. 👀

Edited by CFM

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

3 months at best.Oh they may not call it a war . It's a " training mission" , or " installing military advisors " 

or my all time favorite " anti terrorist mission "

Don’t forget “just a bombing run” :lol:

44 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not long Biden needs a war to gain support back

Hey JT, did you hear? The plane that the Afghans were supposedly grabbing onto was actually just fake news manipulation.  :snack:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey JT, did you hear? The plane that the Afghans were supposedly grabbing onto was actually just fake news manipulation.  :snack:

Ya I saw some stupid shit about it. 

• Haha 1

we're still at war, amongst ourselves

imo our next war will be in relation to precious metals rather than oil, which is ironic because Russia and China (whom aren't leaving with nothing invested) are going to drain Afghanistan of its lithium.  https://www.mining.com/how-afghanistans-1-trillion-mining-wealth-sold-the-war/

meanwhile, us ignorant Americans.... the aliens must be laughing at us and picking out the soft targets in north america :lol2:

My only hope is that more and more people are going away from MSM and the younger generation is more aware (to some degree) of the deep state war machine deal.  Doesn't mean it's going to stop churning, but I think there will be more opposition to anything, and from both sides, which is key.

This military machine needs to keep getting paid though and they have so much influence over politicians, media, all the information you receive etc and they have and will created false flags it's been documented.  It's dirty AF these people are not patriots.

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

My only hope is that more and more people are going away from MSM and the younger generation is more aware (to some degree) of the deep state war machine deal.  Doesn't mean it's going to stop churning, but I think there will be more opposition to anything, and from both sides, which is key.

This military machine needs to keep getting paid though and they have so much influence over politicians, media, all the information you receive etc and they have and will created false flags it's been documented.  It's dirty AF these people are not patriots.

Like my dad always says, “Wish in one hand and shit in the other. Tell me which one fills up first.”

You really shouldn’t post late at night after you’ve had too many Hamms. Or whatever you MN boys drink. Seriously.