The political tides are turning against the Biden presidency

• Platinum Contributing Member
image.png.fe0311844977455925c36aacb6914665.png

The recent decline in support for President Biden and his administration likely means that the Democratic Party will lose control of the House and potentially the Senate in 2022 - and makes it increasingly likely that Biden will be a one-term president.

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Once they loose the House he'll be impeached. You did it to yourselves Democrats

I don’t know, we’ll see.  Part of me says, “don’t be a repugnant child like them, the other part says, “light them up, it’s time to act just like them.”  It’s clear their little brand of childish behavior works. Let’s complete this divide and bring it down to every last street in America.  “Neighbor against neighbor” V2!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know, we’ll see.  Part of me says, “don’t be a repugnant child like them, the other part says, “light them up, it’s time to act just like them.”  It’s clear their little brand of childish behavior works. Let’s complete this divide and bring it down to every last street in America.  “Neighbor against neighbor” V2!!

I was like this as well, but I am starting to believe that "being a bigger man" mantra doesn't seem to work any longer.  Time to play the game just like they do.  You can tell most people don't look at it as a higher standard any longer.  Most are all saying...."its just politics" so obviously the standard for politicians are not very high and a "win at all costs" is now the way to go.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I was like this as well, but I am starting to believe that "being a bigger man" mantra doesn't seem to work any longer.  Time to play the game just like they do.  You can tell most people don't look at it as a higher standard any longer.  Most are all saying...."its just politics" so obviously the standard for politicians are not very high and a "win at all costs" is now the way to go.

Exactly.  We’re a society of screaming children now.  There’s no reason to think civil, intelligent and constructive behavior is the best way.  This will lead to violent clashes but, we’re way past due for that also.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The recent decline in support for President Biden and his administration likely means that the Democratic Party will lose control of the House and potentially the Senate in 2022 - and makes it increasingly likely that Biden will be a one-term president.

I couldn’t / can’t get past the first pic. Oh well. Oh, thanks ! :$

Honestly,  when this bumbling buffoon says “they” told me not to answer questions. 

who is referring to??? 
Does the American people have the right to know who is calling the shots? Where is our representation?  All a bunch of cowards and cry babies.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm more terrified of Kamala taking the reins, than Biden continuing to be run by puppet masters.  Both are incompetent, but Harris scares me a helluva lot more than Biden does.  If these past 10 months aren't enough of a wake up call for the 2022 election to flip seats, we're f'ing doomed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm more terrified of Kamala taking the reins, than Biden continuing to be run by puppet masters.  Both are incompetent, but Harris scares me a helluva lot more than Biden does.  If these past 10 months aren't enough of a wake up call for the 2022 election to flip seats, we're f'ing doomed.  

The puppet masters would be pulling Kamala's strings also, probably even more so. Biden has been in politics for almost 40 years and look at the mess he's created, I doubt Camel Toe Harris could do any worse.

i'm totally taken away at how dumb and incompetant Kameltoe seems to be.  I mean sniveling sleezy bitch was always a dead give away, but never imagined she'd be this irrelevant in running the country.

Did she even graduate the eighth grade is what I wonder?

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Honestly,  when this bumbling buffoon says “they” told me not to answer questions. 

who is referring to??? 
Does the American people have the right to know who is calling the shots? Where is our representation?  All a bunch of cowards and cry babies.  

Exactly...where is the Sunday morning headline asking "Who is They?" and then running that quote and pressing it over and over.

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Just like trump. One term. I can only imagine what apparition gets elected next time. :lol: 

I will admit my own relatively minor failure: I voted for invertebrate-con Mitt Romney in 2012 and have spent the last nine years regretting it, but now I look at the saps who checked the box for that crusty old pervert who’s busy flushing our country down the crapper and I feel really bad for them. Well, at least for those Biden voters who weren’t dead when they cast their ballots.

They thought that mean tweets and dating Playboy models was so outrageously awful that they needed to exchange him for a half-wit plagiarist with busy hands and a slothful mind. He was no prize before he put the “d” in “dementia.” Prior to allegedly being elected president, this dork was, as Democrat Robert Gates famously put it, “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” The same genius who thought capping Bin Ladin was a bad idea also thought ditching Bagram was a good one. Well, at least he’s consistent.

Look around, at the $5 gas and the hobos pooping in our parks, at the constantly shifting vaccine/mask goalposts and the cat ladies/public school teachers determined to inject Ibram X. Kendian race hustling into your kids’ cerebellums. Look at the flag-draped caskets coming off the planes at Dover.

You did that, non-dead Biden voters.

You.

This is your failure.

Own it.

Electing Joe Biden was an essentially unserious act by essentially unserious people applying essentially unserious criteria. And these entirely predictable consequences flowed from that failure on the part of people who refused to demand a real candidate instead of this exceptionally dumb ventriloquist dummy. None of the Democrats were prizes, but this guy can’t find his left slipper on his own, much less lead our country.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/30/own-your-failure-biden-voters-n2594924?300

• Like 1