Explain this…

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ll excuse your ignorance by assuming you don’t understand mandated .  
no one is telling or forcing anyone to not wear a mask.  Show me anyone who is advocating for people to be forced not to wear a mask anywhere. 

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No no explanation.

Guns in school = hell yeah.

Masks in school = hell no.

We won’t discuss abortion.

Show me 1 example of any one mandating a teacher must be armed ? Just 1 

And speaking of incompantancy govenment regulation 

Screenshot_20210822-204025_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Just browsed every link not 1 mandates any one packing heat .

You know what a mandate in right? 

Things like would allow 

And allowing licensed teachers 

And so on are not mandates . Just so you know 

To be fair, MC has a history of being a pathological liar. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No no explanation.

Guns in school = hell yeah.

Masks in school = hell no.

We won’t discuss abortion.

Funny how the abortion lovers are strangely silent with ….

“MY BODY MY CHOICE”.      WHen it comes to the vaccine?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Just browsed every link not 1 mandates any one packing heat .

You know what a mandate in right? 

Things like would allow 

And allowing licensed teachers 

And so on are not mandates . Just so you know 

He brings the phony narratives, most of us can see right through it. Rinse and repeat.

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

I’ll excuse your ignorance by assuming you don’t understand mandated .  
no one is telling or forcing anyone to not wear a mask.  Show me anyone who is advocating for people to be forced not to wear a mask anywhere. 

I may be mistaken, but did not the Florida governor try passing laws that schools could not institute mandatory masks?

18 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I may be mistaken, but did not the Florida governor try passing laws that schools could not institute mandatory masks?

He did...he made it personal choice. Disappointingly some districts are defying the order.

11 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

You would have to ask the Florida experts here.  I would assume, if you wanted your child to wear a mask it would not be a problem.  No one is trying to force anyone to not wear a mask if they choose to. 
This is how freedom works. Trying to make some retarded comparison with guns is nothing more than beat off material for political hacks, who can’t debate their side of the  issue on it’s own merits 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Because masks don't work.

Hate to say it, but you might be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Wednesday I was leaving a big office complex. On the way out, I hit the head, 'cause I had a bit of a ride home. 

As soon as I opened the door, I could smell a fucking pig that had taken a shit!!! It went right through my 3 layer mask!! 

The second I opened the door and walked in!! It was a big men's room too!! The dirty fukkin pig probably didn't flush right away, but just sat there and shit like the stinking bastard that he was. 

So, if I could smell that bastard's stink from 25 feet away, the possibility is very real that COVID droplets could also get into my nose!!! That fucking bastard!

I think the only thing that is really safe is my fukkin respirator!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONOFABITCH, I hate China, Covid, Biden, Trump, and basically everything and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

P6121270.JPG

P6121271.JPG

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hate to say it, but you might be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Wednesday I was leaving a big office complex. On the way out, I hit the head, 'cause I had a bit of a ride home. 

As soon as I opened the door, I could smell a fucking pig that had taken a shit!!! It went right through my 3 layer mask!! 

The second I opened the door and walked in!! It was a big men's room too!! The dirty fukkin pig probably didn't flush right away, but just sat there and shit like the stinking bastard that he was. 

So, if I could smell that bastard's stink from 25 feet away, the possibility is very real that COVID droplets could also get into my nose!!! That fucking bastard!

I think the only thing that is really safe is my fukkin respirator!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONOFABITCH, I hate China, Covid, Biden, Trump, and basically everything and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

P6121270.JPG

P6121271.JPG

You do know those cartridges are on upside down right? And your prefilters are installed backwards.  And they have a 40hr shelf life once opened. Keep them in a zip lock bag when not in use. 

Edited by JEFF
  • Haha 2